0.1

-Walker's Pov-
Me and Lenna where waiting in the car for our parents to get out of the store. They didn't want to leave us at home so they made us go with them. We have been waiting for only 5 minutes and we had already made a tiktok. More like she made one and forced me to do join but whatever. We were both just watching tiktoks, but my whole fyp was edits on me, Momona, Xochitl, or Mckenna. Yeah I guess it was kind of cool seeing how much people adore me, I mean who wouldn't? Look at me! But it feels good seeing that lots if people look up to me. Some of my feed was normal though. After about 10 minutes Lenna ened up leaning over my shoulder because her phone died. While I was scrolling I came across another edit expecting it to be me or something again because that's all I see, but instead it was someone I hadn't seen before. She looked around my age and I was trying to see if I knew her and I didn't even realize I had kept re-watching it.
"Looks like Walker has a crush!" Leena said snapping me out of my thoughts
"WHAT!? No I just didn't know if I knew her." I responded. I didn't even know her how could I like her! She was kinda cute but I didn't like her.
"You don't know who she is!"
"N-no" was I supposed to?
"She's one of Momona and Xochitl's friends, and she's been on a few magazines before. I'm surprised you don't know her."
"Wait she's friends with Mo, and Xochitl? I've never heard of her."
"Ask them. Her name is Jasmine Davis."
I'm surprised I didn't know her either. I've never heard Xochitl or Mo talk about her before. I decided I would text and ask them.

Walkie talkies
Walker-school bell Momona-Mo Xochitl-XoXo

School bell
Hey do you guys know someone named Jasmine?

Mo
Yea Jasmine Davis

XoXo
Yea she's one of our friends. Why do you ask?

School bell
Just wondering you've just never brought her up before

Mo
Oh alright!

XoXo
We are actually going to hang out with them and Mckenna tomorrow if you want to come?

Mo
Yea we were going to my house and just hanging out

School bell
Sounds great, what time?

Mo
12?

School bell
Yea sure! See you then!