0.4

-Walker's pov-
It's around 8 pm and we are just getting back to Mo's house. She suggested we all slept over, and we had to stop at people's houses so they could get stuff. Right now we were all helping set up her basement for the sleepover.

"Ok so we have the couch that can fit about 2 people, a bean bag chair, and then of course the floor. So who wants what?" Momona explained.

"I call the couch" both Mckenna and Xochitl said jumping on the couch.

"What! That's not fair!" I exclaimed.

"You snooze you lose!" Mckenna said sticking out her tongue.

"Fine. I call the bean bag chair then"

"So we get the floor" Jasmine said to Mo.

"I'm fine with it honestly. We have enough blankets so the ground is less hard." Mo said

We all got settled and put on a movie. I wanted to watch Deadpool but everyone else decided on Tangled so that's what we're watching I guess.

-Jasmine's pov-

I checked my phone and it was midnight, and everyone was sleeping. I tip-toed upstairs to get a glass of water, trying ny best not wake anyone. I walked into the kitchen rubbing my eyes just as the lights turned on. I lowered my arms back to my side, confused, until I saw Walker also I'm the kitchen with water.

"Ok so there was someone there" Walker said.

"Yeah? I thought everyone was sleeping?" I said mostly to myself, sort of confused because I could have sworn everyone was still downstairs.

"Well I'm not. Clearly" he said with a chuckle.

I walked over to the cabinets to grab a cup for water.

"You played Stacey in the baby-sitters club right? It was a good show."

"Oh yeah. Wait you watched it?" I was shocked that Walker had watched tbsc.

"Oh-uh um no my little cousin made me watch it with her" he didn't want to admit that after he found out who Jasmine was he watched the bsc just to see her acting.

"Oh cool. Yeah it was fun to film. Everyone was really nice. What about the Adam Project?"

"It was really fun to film and get to film with Ryan Reynolds"

We both had sat on the kitchen stools at the island just talking and getting to know eacother more.

Jasmine Davis

Liked by: walkerscobell, Momonatamada, and 144,270 others

JasmineDavis: New profile pic 😋

Walkerscobell: Jasmine..this has to stop
JasmineDavus: No I think the people love it

MomonaTamada: STOP WHEN DID YOU TAKE THE FIRST PIC 😭
JasmineDavis: last night when I went to get water.

User37: Did Jasmine just create a pfp cult?
JasmineDavis: possibly

Authors note
I didn't really know what to make this chapter so I hope you like it!