10• The Jeagers

[...]

In the hot spring near Night Raid's base, the pink-haired sniper of Nigh Raid could be seen sittinhg in it. She flexed and closed her hands a few times before she nodded and stood up all fully healed and detremined.

Mine: "There! I'm all healed!"

After putting on her clothes, Mine ran through the halls of their base as she tightened the string on one of her arms using her mouth.

Mine: 'I've waited patiently while my broken bones healed... But now I can fight again...!! I have to work to cover Sheele and Bulat's share of the fighting too!!'

Opening the sliding door that led to the training ground, Mine stepped out. She then raised her arm out as she yelled to everyone.

The sound of strained, grunting noises took the pink-haired snipers attention as she saw Akame and Leone on Tatsumi's and Lubbock's back, the two doing push ups as they were both struggling to breath

The sound of strained, grunting noises took the pink-haired snipers attention as she saw Akame and Leone on Tatsumi's and Lubbock's back, the two doing push ups as they were both struggling to breath. While on the left was Hiro, who only had his pants on and was asleep. It seemed to her that the blonde had just finished his own training and passed out.

Tatsumi: (strained voice) "Yo, Mine."

Akame: "Great! Your all better!"

Mine: (sweat drops) "What are you doing?"

Leone: (grins) "These guys are always training, so we're helping them out."

Tatsumi:(continues to do his push-up as he spoke) "...I could tell the moment I put on--Incursio is packing so much power it saps my strength too quickly. I have to build up my body so I can be like Aniki... And wear it for long periods of time...! As I am now... I can't use it's invisibility for more than a second."

The pink-haired sniper blushed at Tatsumi's determination. Ever since Bulat's death, Tatsumi seemed to always be eager to train, wanting to level up as fast as he can. He inherited Bulat's Teigu, Incursio. The brown-haired teen wished to make Bulat proud and that is what he will do.

Mine then gazed ta Hiro who was still asleep.

Mine: "What happened to the nudist?"

Leone: (shrugs her shoulder nonchalantly) "Dunno. He was already unconscious when we got here."

Akame: (glances at Hiro) "He's just resting..."

Mine: (sweat drops) "You sure he's not dead?"

Ignoring the unconscious blonde, Mine then looked at Lubbock, slightly impressed at the fact he was training.

Mine: "It's unusual to see you so drenched in sweat, Lubbo."

Lubbock: (grins) "There's only three of us guys left now. So I figured I'd better start pulling my weight too."

Leone: "You talk big, but you haven't even done even halp the number of push-ups Tatsumi has done."

Lubbock: "Tch!"