CHAPTER 1 - THE ROUND TABLE

That day, the Scarlet Jade castle covered up by everlasting darkness boiled in excitement for the first time in one hundred years.

―Her highness has come back! We your lowly subjects pay respect to our supreme lord, who is equal with God!
―Her highness has come back! We offer our flesh and soul to the greatest, most beautiful princess of all time!!
―Her highness has come back! We the demons of the ‘Imperial Crimson’ kingdom will once again fight for its glorious days!!!

◆◇◆◇

I have various kinds of regret.

…Why did I have such hobby back then?

Well originally from the start, the vampire princess’ unique skill ‘evil eye’ was able to eliminate the target’s will to attack, and was effective on both players and mobs (success rates differ with the level difference from the target). However, it was discovered that it influenced the mob capture chance, so I got carried away and tried to completely capture every mob possible within the game.

Next, I took a side glance at Mikoto’s face who standing next to the throne.

She was the first one I finally hit in a gacha, an SR seraph pet. I was so lucky that I jumped in triumph, since then I always played gacha since I might get a pet as a prize.

I once accidentally spilled the fact that my bill had piled up to the limit in guild chat and also that my personal inventory was overflowing with pets, the guild members became elated since they already maxed their level and didn’t know what to do in their spare time.

So, before I knew it they had entirely assembled the 36 pieces of the ‘Sky Garden’ blueprint fragments that drop once a while from the mobs of the ancient civilization ruins named “The Scrap Garden” in order to return it to its original state.

From there, the required material (It said that you were required to gather 20 different kinds of extremely rare materials that were only acquired from treasure chests and minerals, which was so extreme that a group with about 10 max level people were totally wiped out in the middle of it by a boss mob in the area called ‘Dimensional Labyrinth’) in fact, it needs 50 pieces per type. That, I could say, was a masochistic act!

So as for myself, I also participated in the material gathering in the surrounding area. I brought mechanics and alchemists that were scattered around the world to the hermit’s place, where I made them take the mission quest, and finally asked them to process the material. Once in a while the material processing failed so I still had to carry out the material gathering… Yeah, I was enjoying it during the process so I am not denying that I was worked up with it.

Then finally, all of sudden the sky garden was completed in under 4 months!

I am not boasting about it, but in the guild that I was in, ‘Calico Cat Trail’, all of its member have already reincarnated three times, it also had 5 people who hold the ‘Court Rank’ special title so I can say within the server there was not a single high level player who didn’t know of us.

But even so, it’s 4 month! …Well for all the good times spent the guild members were fine with it. At the time when the magic formation changed into a floating island, to be honest I was filled deeply with emotion.

As the guild member next to me keep chanting ‘BALSE!’ ‘BALSE!‘1 continuously, I noticed I received the ownership of ‘The Sky Garden’ by the admin, so I was given that damn embarrassingly title of Graceful Lady of the Sky. I got ranked up to the ‘Court Rank’, and my name was being spilled all over at the global chat. Although it made me think ‘What kind of public r̲a̲pe̲ is this?!’…

Moreover after that, the guild members were so excited that the island had been transformed into a dark fortress city sort of thing like an artist doing whatever he pleases on a “demon mod2”.