Intro..

My alarm went off making me roll off my boyfriend. I turned it off and laid back on him.

"Gone get up baby." He said.

"It's nothing important." I said.

"Okay." He rubbed my ass as I tried to go back to sleep. His hands roamed.

"Stop." I mumbled.

"Ian doing none."

"Yes you are you tryna hunch." He laughed. "So the answer nah?" "Mhm."

"Ight be like that then." He pushed me off him.

"Stop playing so much."

"You need to get yo day started anyway." I sighed. "I know that." "Come on. I'm finna run the shower."

He got up and I just laid back down for a second.

Hey my name is Honesty but my friends call me Ali. It was a name I got in high school for always fighting and it kind of just stuck.

My boyfriend is Myles he's a quarterback on our college's football team. He's 22 I'm 21.

I met Myles when my parents adopted me.

They enrolled me in a school in that area and it was love at first sight. We've been together 6 years.

I got out the bed and went to his restroom.

I live in the dorm housing with 3 other roommates.

My best friend Malaysia, Erica, and Destiny.

I met Erica and Des in college.

Myles coach pays for their housing so he had a small apartment which I was at most of time cause living with all girls get annoying fast.

He was washing his face and brushing his teeth.

I squeezed under him making him laugh.

"I gotta brush mine too." I said. "You just gotta be in my skin." "So what." I said. He laughed.

"Brush ya teeth."

I started my morning hygiene. Once we was finished we got in the shower. The hot water fell on my skin.

"What you got planned today?" He asked me.

"First day of Homecoming the girls wanna go out tonight. You'll be doing the same I'm assuming?"

"Nah coach on us hard no partying till the game."

"Mmm well I'll stay home with you." "Nah it's cool me and the team gone grab some food or some."

"Oh okay then."
______
We was getting dressed. I looked at him with his shirt off. "My man so fine."

He smiled hovering over me.

He grabbed my neck and kissed me.