6.

My alarms went off for class but I was too tired. I picked my phone up and seen East had texted me. I really hope I don't have to get Kairi.

I needed some rest.

I opened his message to see a photo.
Boss

😂😂😂your twin for real

😂😂😂your twin for real. I'm glad she likes it.

I texted him back and rolled back over. He texted me back quick. I picked the phone up again.

Lol yeah that's all she talked about this morning. I appreciate that for real. Saved me some time getting her ready today.

No problem. She's beautiful tell her I said have a great day and I'll see her later.

He just hearted my message. I put it back on the charger and passed out. I needed 6 more naps. Soon as I closed my eyes the phone rung.

"Man what the fuck?"

I grabbed it and answered.

What?

Damn that's how you talk your best friend now.

I sighed and just went on and got up.

I didn't even look at the caller ID wassup sis?

None just figured we could spend some time together today.

I'm not even gone lie. I'm drained. Unless you wanna lay in the bed with me and nap I'm not getting out today.

I'll be over in 10.

She said then hung up.

I sighed let me just start my day.
______
We was in my room watching tv. "Erica told you about East?" I asked her. "She fucking him." "Yeah but you know her romantic ass. She wanna be more with him."

"I meannnnn this E we talking about. She wanna be with everybody." I laughed.

"Yeah you right but I think imma help them."

"What you mean?" "Well you know I watch his daughter so next time I'm over imma ask him about E and get that arranged."

"Chile yeah Ight. E find out it's cause of you she gone be on that shit for weeks."

"That's why she won't find out."

"Okay so what's the full plan." "Ion know yet but imma figure it out." She laughed. "Okay just let me know."

Fast Forward.
It was officially Christmas break and lord knows I've been exhausted this semester.

I finally told my dads about me working and they been on my ass about focusing on school. Luckily I've been watching Kairi more at night so I do it while she's sleep.

It's been like 4 months since I started working for East. I talked to him about E but he dismissed it.

He don't really talk much about shit.