9.

I woke up to Myles kissing all over me. "Move." I told him pulling the cover up.

"Good morning baby." He said.

"I'm sleeping."

"You mad at me?" I opened my eyes and looked at him. "You don't remember?" I asked him. "Remember what?" He sat down looking concerned.

"You broke up with me last night."

"What?"

"Me and East was talking you was drunk and caused a scene. I admit I was wrong for going to talk to him without telling you but afterwards you wouldn't get in the car and you kept telling me we should've broken up.

You said I deserved better than you. That you made a mistake." I said getting emotional again.

"Baby ion remember none of that."

"Do you wanna break up with me Myles?" "No." "So why say that?" "I was drunk."

"A drunk tongue is a truthful tongue."

"Look baby I love you and you know I wanna be with you Ali. I wanna marry you. Sometimes I do get overwhelmed with the thought of us being so young and feeling like I'm too busy for you sometime.

I love you baby.

I just don't want you wasting yo time and one day wake up Ian what you want no more."

I wiped my tears.

"But I'm not Myles. I wanna be with you. If I felt like I didn't I would've been left baby. You my happiness Myles. You saved me.

You was my first everything but when I heard those words I just broke.

Why would you ever think I'll not love you?"

"Cause I know you gone meet new people one day and look at same ole Myles from when you was 14. Ion want you to grow outta love with me."

I sighed and sat up.

"Listen to me and listen closely. I love you Myles and I always will. Imma be Mrs. Walker one day and if I'm not I'll forever love you Myles.

I'm not leaving you if life takes a turn I pray we find each other again."

He pulled me onto his lap and just held me.

"Sorry if I made you feel bad baby. I never meant to hurt you." "I forgive you baby."
________
I had to get Kairi from school today. I finished getting ready I stayed in bed today I was so drained from last night.

"I'm finna go get Kairi from her last day of school

"I'm finna go get Kairi from her last day of school." I told Myles. "Okay let me know when you get her."

"Okay bye baby." I kissed him.

"I love you." "I love you more." I walked out the door and got in my car.

I turned my music on and just drove.