bathroom

You and Ajax decided to go out on an outing, just to a club, nothing special. This was your first time hanging out with your friends officially as a couple-- and you two decided that it'd be best to do this at a club. Looking back on it, you don't know why you thought that this would've been a good idea. Maybe it was kinda magical in the sense that it reminded you of the time that the two of you met for the first time-- you still remember that night like it was yesterday.

You remember him going up to you and telling you his name, you remember thinking he was kinda stupid, but the cute kind of stupid. He was funny and charismatic, but you weren't that interested in him, or at least you acted like you weren't. maybe that's why he was so intrigued by you, yeah that's probably why. You remember following him to the bathroom, you remember him locking it and you two kissing in the bathroom, you remember having a great night and bragging to your friends about it. Which got you a lot of "Do you even know what that guy is? He's filthy rich, you lucked out." That didn't matter to you that much though, you were financially well off yourself, it was more of his looks and how sweet he could be. How sweet he was even on the night that you first met one another-- he was the kind of guy that you should latch onto and never let go of.

___________

"Alright," He said while pulling into the parking lot of the club, "You ready?"

He took his hand off of your thigh finally, which had been there the whole drive.

"Yeah!" You exclaimed a bit hesitantly "I hope they like you-- I've talked about you to them but I don't know what they think of you"

"It'll be fine--" he said, dragging out the I in fine, "who doesn't love me?"

"Ew-- don't say that ever again please."

"What? It's true.

you pushed the heavy door of his car open and stepped out of it, you looked over at the club and stared. You didn't notice that he was ahead of you, but had stopped to wait for you. You come back to reality again and sprinted towards him, almost falling onto your face. He laughed at you and held out a hand for you to hold, and the two of you headed into the club.

As soon as you both stepped foot into the club, the scent of alcohol and sweat was everywhere, with the occasional fancy perfume or cologne. The lights were a bit intense for your liking and the music was so loud to the point that the floor was shaking beneath the two of you. You swear that you can feel your brain shaking inside of your skull, it's all exhilarating.

You look around the room, scanning for your friends and you finally see Yoimiya waving at you from the corner of your eye. She was joyful and energetic as always, even with all the work that she had. Your friends picked a table by the bar and you and Ajax had to squeeze between the seats to get a comfortable one. You hear the chatter of everyone else slowly dissipate as they realized that you both finally arrived, you both just sat there awkwardly waiting for them to shut up.

"So," you started, nervously, "this is Ajax, some of you have met him before already and-- yeah."

There was a brief moment of silence in which, nobody, knew what to say. Finally, though, you elbow him from under the table and he says something.