shower

The rest of the ride was held in a comfortable silence, you both felt relatively at ease but you just wanted to get home and shower. Even though you washed yourself off in the shower, you could still feel his cum sticking in-between you thighs. By now it wasn't even warm anymore, it was just cold and sticky like a bad slime.

He parked at the front of your house and waited for you at the top of the steps for you to open the door so the two of you could get inside. You unlocked the door and immediately felt at ease, throwing off your jacket and kicking off your shoes at the doorway. Ajax smiled at this,

"Are you gonna take a shower?"

Your head perked up at the sound of his voice "Yeah. Let's just do it together, it'll be faster."

He nodded and took off his jacket and shoes as well but with less vigor. You grabbed a few towls for the both of you and he followed you into the bathroom.

The two of you got undressed but you were the first one to hop into the shower. You turned the water up to a very hot temperature, but it was comfortable for you. He stepped in after you and said something about the water being too hot. He reached around you for the knob to turn the water, but you stopped him before he could even reach it.

"It's fine this way," you told him, "stop being so dramatic, it isn't even that hot."

"how could you not think this is hot?" He stared at you, dumbfounded, "You can't even turn it down a little bit?"

"No because then that'll ruin the whole shower!" You said, putting a hand onto his chest and pounding on it.

You didn't even realize how close the two of you were before you looked up at him and saw his bright blue eyes staring back into yours, you backed up slightly but he put an arm on your back to prevent you from moving away. You felt him lean into your body and you looked up at him once again to kiss him, and you did. The two of you kept kissing with the hot water hitting your back at a pressure that almost made it go numb. You didn't care though and you just kept on kissing him until his back was against the tile wall, you soon started kissing down his neck and onto his chest. Sucking down on his scars and kissing them softly while admiring them you even traced some of them with your finger.

Unexpectedly, he grabbed you by your hips and waist and turned you around, so now your back was against the tiles and he was by the water. You could tell that the water was actually too hot for him, you remember him telling you about Sneznaya and how cold it was there, so it's no wonder that the water was too hot. He tried to act like it wasn't bothering him but you could see from his red face and flesh that it was too much.

"What?" You laughed, "Is this your way of getting back at me?"

He smirked, "No, never."

"So then--?"

"What do you want to do? What do you want me to do?" He asked softly while slightly crouching down to get on the same eye-level as you.

You laughed again, "Really? What's all this about? D'you feel guilty about earlier or somethin'?"

"Well--" he glanced to the side, "I guess so, you could take this as me making it up to you."