096

Elena stood with Jirou, practicing on playing meanwhile Katsuki played the drums effortlessly. The group had been practicing all the time. Once they took a break, Elena sat down in front of Katsuki by the drums. "Teach me." Elena said, grabbing the drumsticks. Of course, she already knew how to play, but she'd make Katsuki believe it was her first time, simply to move his ego higher.

"Tch. You need to find a rhythm, and I don't think you have that." He whispered close to her ear before he kissed her neck with a small peck. Elena blushed vividly before she turned her face to him. "I have rhythm!" Elena said, pouting at his flirting manner.

"Sure." He said before he flipped the drumstick in his hand, beginning to play with Elena in front of him. Elena watched his movements before he gave her the drumsticks.

Elena began playing effortlessly, making his exact moves. He looked at her, shocked. Once Elena stopped, she turned to look at him. "How was that?" She asked, smiling at him.

He stuttered before he nodded. "Fucking perfect, simply because you have me teaching you." He said, smiling proudly.

Elena smiled and nodded, just about to get up. Katsuki was quick to grab her hips and push her right back onto the chair in front of him. "S-sit here for awhile, alright?" He said, smiling at her innocently. Elena's eyes widened before she nodded and leaned back against him, her back meeting his front.

"You're so weird." She whispered. Katsuki's eyes widened in terror, looking at her. "I-I'm not! I can't help it!" He stuttered. Elena looked at him, just as she was about to say something, Togata walked through the front door of the Heights Alliance. "Mirio?" Elena asked, raising up from Katsuki's chest. "Hello fighter! I have a friend with me!" He said, only to reveal Eri being shy behind him.

"Eri!" Elena said, smiling as she got up from the chair and walked over to them. Eri got out from behind Mirio, approaching Elena. Aizawa stood behind them, looking at Elena as she picked up Eri in her arms. "How are you?" Elena asked, smiling at her.

Eri looked at her before she grabbed her own cheeks, attempting to pull them up, simply to smile. She frowned when she couldn't do it. "Awh, little thing. That's fine, you'll get it eventually. Wanna go meet the friend I talked about when I met you last time?" Elena asked. Eri nodded hesitantly.

Elena smiled and walked back to Katsuki. "Katsuki, This is Eri! Eri this is Katsuki!" Elena said, sitting down in front of Katsuki once more as Katsuki put his head ontop of Elena's, looking at Eri.

"Hello.." Eri said, looking at him. "So you're the little girl Elena keeps talking about?" He asked, smirking at her. Eri's eyes widened before she hugged Elena tighter upon hearing his voice.

Elena laughed, patting her back. "Don't worry, he might be a dog, but he won't bite." She said, making Eri look at Katsuki in question before she grabbed his cheeks.

"A dog? Is he a doggie?" She asked as Katsuki felt irritated by the little girl grabbing his face, but he remained calm because of Elena.

"Yupp. He's a little Pomeranian. He loves to bark!" Elena said, almost snorting upon her joke. Eri looked at him in a mesmerizing manner. "Can you bark?" She asked, Katsuki glared at Elena, only for Elena to snort. Aizawa watched them from a distance, smiling as he remembered the times Yuko had babysat children when they were in high school. He sighed as he watched Elena and Katsuki,  laugh when Eri had said something. He saw so much resemblance in Elena and Yuko, it was comforting for him.

Aizawa smiled when Elena laughed, watching his daughter laugh felt like the world to him.

"He can yell. And you don't want that, right?" Elena asked, patting her head before she got up with Eri in her arms. Eri shook her head as Mirio came up to them. "I'll take her now." He said, attempting to grab her.