Meeting a Phoenix

Musutafu Japan was home to a lot of things, apart from holding some of the most recognized hero's throughout all of Japan it was also home to the number one hero All Might also known as the symbol of peace throughout the world. Ever sense his first debut he had single handedly brought Japans crime rate down by 60%. His signature move set consisted of American named states and no one could forget his ever plastered on smile that brought warmth and happiness to the citizens of Japan.

However, even though All Might had brought down organized crime down significantly he had unknowingly started a tumor to begin growing throughout hero society. There was almost no kid that didn't want to grow up to be a hero because of him, but slowly peoples ideologies of what hero's were began to change. Now it didn't matter to many if you wanted to become a hero, but instead you could only become a hero of you had a flashy powerful quirk.

And thus began the slow growth of quirk discrimination to begin to unfold. Those deemed with "villainess" quirks often found themselves being denied entry or out right refusal to go into businesses because of their mutant type quirks. And those that didn't even have a quirk to begin with, even though it was a small percentage, were treated like they were a plague to be avoided. Often times they would be denied work opportunities, harassed, and were often times overcharged for everyday necessities.

That however was just a small glimpse of how those with unfavorable quirks and quirkless were treated in the public. However the statement of children being cruel could not hold any truer then how students treated each other in schools. How no one noticed, or acknowledged the increased suicidal rate of students due to bullying is a question for another day and one that our future hero is thinking about as he sits on the edge of a building overlooking his home city.

Ever since he was told the news of being quirkless Izuku Midoriyas life sank deeper then the titanic when it ran into the iceberg. Now most would be surprised at how quickly his life became a living hell. Before he was diagnosed he was actually quite the popular kid amongst the other students, always being able to bring others happiness by just giving them his signature smile. But when it came out that he was indeed quirkless it was as if a switch had been flipped, former friends began avoiding him, then the taunting started, and this eventually led to some students and even some adults to begin to physically hurt him.....none more so then his former best friend Katsuki Bakugou.

"That bastard" whispered Izuku as he began to remember all the things his former friend had done to him. After all his body was the proof of how the future #1 hero was going to be the strongest.

Yet he persevered through it all, his dream of becoming a hero that could save others with a smile like his idol All Might unwavering........At least that's how it was before he actually met him just a few hours ago.

As Izuku closed his eyes he began remembering all of todays events like a motion picture being played on a screen. From being told by Bakugou to kill himself and pray for a quirk in his next life, to walking under a bridge and suddenly being engulfed in a gross slime villain. And then being saved by his idol All Might himself and getting his autograph, this had instantly brought his prior bad day to be turned into a good day in his books. However he needed to ask his idol the question he had wanted an answer to for the longest time. That's why when All Might turned to jump away and leave Izuku had clung into his leg hoping to get the chance to ask his question to his idol.

After noticing the kid holding onto his leg All Might stopped on top of a near by building and slightly scolded the young man for his recluse behavior. Seeing his idol scold himself dampened his mood a little, but nothing was going to stop him from asking his question.