U.A Exam

Nobody's POV:

Standing at the entrance of the apartment his mother and him lived at, Izuku Midoriya was putting on his shoes ready for todays upcoming challenge.

Today was the day that U.A was holding their entrance exams for both the general course classes, and of course the wildly sought after Hero Course classes.

"Todays the day" Looking down he clenched his hand. He was determined to do his absolute best not only to make his mentor proud, but to also show the hard work of his training.

As he was about to leave he noticed the silhouette of his mother appear. Turning around he was able to see that his mom was standing in the living room watching him with a smile on her face.

"Hey mom what's up" he asked while tilting his head to the side.

"Oh nothing...I.....I just wanted to wish you luck on your exams today......and I wanted to say how proud of you I am" she said, but was soon having a little trouble as tears began to swell up in her eyes.

Smiling at his mom Izuku walked over and embraced her, making sure to put all the love he could into that hug. "Thanks mom"

After a few minutes of mother and son hugging Izuku said goodbye and made his way towards U.A.

It didn't take long, maybe 20 minutes at most, but Izuku soon found himself standing outside the large gates of U.A.

He was so mesmerized at standing outside of Japans #1 hero school that he was caught slightly off guard when his eyes released a slight tinge of red.

Turning his head his gaze turned towards a specific direction and soon saw a rather small women trip on a loose brick and was about to fall to the ground.

?? Perspective

'This is going to be so embarrassing' was the only thought going through the unknown girls head as she closed her eyes waiting for the pain of hitting the ground to come.

-

-

-

"............hm?" However instead of pain she felt herself being lifted above the ground.

Opening her eyes she saw that that ground was further away then it was originally and something strong was holding her.

Confused she looked up and what she saw made her face turn completely red.

Staring back at the girl was the smiling face of a handsome man with dark green hair and diamond shaped freckles on his cheeks.

"Sorry for the surprise, are you okay miss" asked the green haired man with the same smile on his face.

"U-ugh y-y-yes I-I'm okay. C-can you p-please let me d-down" she said slightly scared that he wouldn't be able to understand her because of her stutter

Nodding at her the green haired man gently placed the girl on her feet making sure to not drop her.

"Once again sorry for suddenly grabbing you like that. I saw that you were about to fall and my body just jumped into action" he said sheepishly rubbing the back of his head.