Hormones-part 2?

(Pov) Sebastian

(FINALLY 😫)

After Darren comforted me, I couldn't help but release some type of pheromone when I was happy. It looked like Darren had been triggered by it which was confusing because I didn't know Omega's were triggered by those.

(Didn't read the tips and handbook on being an alpha, did ya sebby?🤨🙄)

-back to the story!😅

Darren looked like he was hot or something. "Darren... You okay?" I asked softly not trying to sound to concerned. "Yeah... I'm fine!.." He replied looking around as if he needed something. "Sorry about th-" I was cut off my a hand covering my mouth. "Stop talking." I nodded and Darren removed his had from my mouth. We stared at each other for a moment before I knew it Darren's face was only inches away from mine, we stared into each other's eyes and began to lean in...

BUT the door bursts open and Kane yells "Y'ALL READY TO FILM!".

Me and Darren quickly move away from each other. "Yeah!" I say as I gather all my thoughts and try to forget what just happened. "No thanks, I'm going to the mall." Darren said very nonchalantly and began to get up from my bed and leave my room.

I got up as Kane left my room saying something about Darren always has to be different or something like that, I wasn't really paying attention to him and his attitude.

I got dressed and headed down stairs to film whatever we're filming.

(Pov) Darren

Yes, sebs part was cut short..
(◞‸◟ㆀ)ˢᵒʳʳʸ

After I left sebs room and entered my room, I felt this sharp pain in my chest, why? I'm not sure.. But Kane had to interrupt us! WE ALMOST KISSED!!

My thoughts were everywhere until I remembered I told Kane I was going to the mall and not gonna be in the video. I quickly got changed, grabbed my phone, and slipped on my shoes and ran down stairs almost tripping a few times. Once I was at the front door I took some random keys and ran out to whoever's car they belonged to and hopped in the drivers seat.

Sorry cutting it short again I have things in my life to deal with rn sooo next part will probably be late as well soooo let me know how I'm doing so far cuz I think this sucks and also I have a cold so I'm not gonna be writing that often so next part really will take a long time to make but I'll try and complete the next part in a few weeks! (´༎ຶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ ')♡