Link Start!

<Does anyone remember that one mobile game?>

The sky above was cloudy but calming, with the window open the songs of the birds around echoed through my room. Staring out through my patio window I enjoy the breeze as I begin to get a chill.

'It's getting cold, best to go back inside.'

     I close the window and return back to my desk to see the most current news.

"They said they camped out for three whole days for the launch day! Hey if your a true gamer that's what you gotta do!" The woman announced.

'Huh true gamers, maybe ill meet one of them.'

     Today is the first day of the full release.. the game is about to be open to the public. In a few minutes the game will be available and those who purchased the beta have no need to go out to purchase the new launch game. Grabbing my NerveGear I plug it in and lay on my bed...

'Here we go again.. I can't wait.' I sigh as I mentally prepare myself for something amazing.

     Watching the time in the top left I wait for the game to begin. Once the time hits 13:00  my nerves spike..."Link Start." I say with a smile as the screen flashes white then explodes in a rainbow of colors.

     As the NeverGear does a checklist of senses are compatible they all pass onto the language screen. Once Japanese was picked I continue on with my original character..

'So we can use our beta character... why not, maybe I can meet Kirito.' I think as I press yes.

-Welcome to Sword Art Online-

     As my eyes adjust to the new reality I can feel the sun in the virtual sky, the wind simulation hitting my skin.

'I missed this, its good to be back...'

     Looking around I noticed loads of other players begin to load in, you can hear them all cheer at the launch of the game. After another glance I don't see anyone I recognize so I simply decide to venture out into the grasslands.

'Just as great as I remember.. the wild boars here are still just as aggravating.'

     As I stare forward I catch the attention of three surrounding boars, they all puff out at me and charge at once. Since I know the pattern the boars have by heart it was a simple task to dodge them all by stepping to the side. Focusing on one boar at a time I use a simple skill.

'Canine.'

     I thrusted upward under the boar and it was sent flying but not killed in one go.

'Right im back to lvl 1, this is gonna be more difficult at the beginning.'

     As the boars continue to harass me I do simple dodges and some more skills to finally kill them all while taking no damage. Each boar took around 2-3 hits depending and I gained a good chunk of experience since I fought so many.