1

Tia was at some sort of get together with all the oy niggas. At the moment she was smoking with Edot and quan. She already smoked like 3 blunts before that so she was already fucked up. All she thinks about is notti and getting high takes away bad feelings for ha.

As she was hitting a blunt Tia spots dd Osama walk in wit ddot and some other niggas. They make fast eye contact then she converts her attention back her blunt. She doesn't find a reason to talk to dd but still feels pity and respect for him. The only time they talk was after Notti's funeral. They were just comforting each other a little.

Tia gets up and goes to the bottom of empty steps thinking about shit wondering why her high not highing meaning not taking her pain away. She puts her hand on her face just thinking. She doesn't notice dd coming up to her. "Yo you good T?" He said. She looks up with a nonchalant expression. "Yea I'm coo, you good?" She ask because she knows he's not. Knowing he's grieving just like her every day. It's been a few weeks since he died. "You know how it get T" He says looking at her with the same expression.

"You tryn go smoke doe?" He asked right after She smirks a little. "Igh"

They walk to tops of the stairs and she pulls out weed and some sheets. She starts rolling while her and dd talk (surprisingly)

"You seen dat bitch wit the fucked up teeth Dey tried putting me on wit" dd said to Tia "the one wit the blue shirts on?" Tia ask " yeaa her, they got me fucked up bro" dd says making a discussed face. Tia laughs finishing up the fat j she was rolling. "Nahh she was talking ta me and she got a lil to close and breath was boffin bro" Tia says adding on "Frrr?" Dd said. "Wrd 2 shawty had me bout to throw tf up" she said making her and dd laugh.

She finished rolling the J. "you got a lighter on you?"
She asked dd. "Yea I gottu" dd said. He pulls out a lighter lighting the J that's already between her lips. They make eye contact and hold it til it was lit right. She passes the J after hitting it a couple times. " Damnn ma you rolled this J to good" dd said. "Yea, I got a lot of practice" she says shrugging her shoulders laughing. He passed the blunt to Tia still making conversation about how she doing and allat.

Tia grabs the J hits it and motions for dd to come towards her. He comes close and she grabs his face connects there lips and blows smoke into his mouth still while making eye contact. She pulls away laughing. "I always wanted to try that" she says. Dd js looking at her smiling "that was mad sexy come here" He pulls her and kisses her making them full on make out on the steps. She pulls away. "Hol on the J dick" he laughs" stop playin wit me" he smiles

They finish smoking. They are high es because both of them smoked many Js just talking and getting to know each other better. "Yo Tia you ready to leave?" Edot ask her from downstairs." Yea Hol on" "igh" he replied leaving them. "Igh dd call me k" she says standing up and dd following her. "Igh ima call you" He looks at her smiling and pulls her in for a short kiss. They walk down the steps and he walks her to the door saying bye again.

She hops in edots car with other niggas and smokes some more on her way home. She gets home and as soon as she does her dad is sitting on the couch just watching tv. She was surprised and frustrated that he was home that night. Because she knew he was bout to be on some bull shit.

"Where were you Tia" he ask pausing his show standing up. "I was chillin wit my friends" she say trying to walk always to her room. "I know you out here on these streets being a thot" he say grabbing her by her arm harshly. "Im not I was just having a good time with my friends." She replies in a low tone. He smacks her in her face and slams her on the wall lifting her up by her neck. " I know you fucking lying you slut m. js like your stupid ass mother!!" He lets go letting her catch her breath. "You dirty bitch" he says walking away while she just gets up and goes to the bathroom inside her room and looks at all the bruises starting to form. "Fuck" she says while coughing. She just looks at herself in the mirror nonchalantly and starts crying just looking at herself. "I can't fucking do ts" she says to herself going about her night. Getting into the shower, eating, and laying in bed watching a childhood movie.

Her dad hitting her is normal for when he's home and he's had an argument with my mother or is just in a bad mood. She can't do anything about it but go about her business and do nothing. She lays in her bed watching her movie until she gets as ft call from
Dd🤍

She answers:

Dd: wsp T

Tia: wsp dd

Dd: yo you good?

Tia: yea I'm good

Dd: u don't sound good Tia what happened

Tia: nothing Fr I'm chillin, I'm just tired and high asf. she says smiling trying to make it seem like it's really nothing wrong

Dd: igh wtv bro

They stay on the phone all night talking about random shit to talk about.

😈