2

Tia brooks
11:34

That morning I woke up to a message from edot saying it's a lil party goin on later that day. I decided I was gonna go, I didn't have anything to do Fr.

I got up put on my r&b playlist and did my morning routine. In my pretty nice bathroom Singing along to broken clocks by sza. Although I live in a run down part of ny, my town house is pretty nice.

The living room

The living room

My room

My bathroom

My bathroom

I loved doing little productive things in my morning like cleaning, cooking and such.

I made my way to the kitchen and made myself some French toast. I ate while watching childhood Disney movies.
After I watched the movies I got a notification from cash app

($700) from mom

I get money every other week from my mom or dad because they're never here. So that pretty much how they make for all there bullshit

5:30 pm

I start to get ready for the block party edot invited me to. It starts at 6 something.

I got dressed and did my hair a put on a little makeup.

This what I had on with a lil Jean jacket tho cause it was chili

I left around 6:30

Once I got there I spotted edot, ddot, and all them other niggas except dd.

"Hey y'alll" I said greeting everyone. They all greeted me back. "Yo tia wsp" mike said waking up to me " hey mikeyy" I said giving him a light hug. Mike was a friend she made while in the streets wit notti. " how you been" he asked. " good wbu" "I'm good but aye I need ya talk to you rq" he says motioning me to come somewhere a little more private.

"Yea wsp" I say looking at him confused. "Rd so yk them niggas you and notti was doing shit with" he say "yea... what about em" I say " they told me to tell you they not finished wit u" he says " hell no, I don't do ts no more" I say getting irritated " they said you don't have choice Tia" he say looking at me in pity.

Basically what he saying if I didn't do what they wanted me to they was gon beat my ass. I sigh leaving the room irritated asf. I grab a bottle of Hennessy and fill my cup. Sipping while rolling a J. "Yo you good T" ddot ask I don't look up from what I was doing and js shake my head no.

Ddot pov:

Idk what was said between her and Mike but ik it wasn't good because Tia was clearly irritated and has been smoking back to back ever since. I been keeping and eye on her. I never talked to her much but I care for her because of how much notti did and so did dd. But dd had viewed her differently. He was jackin her but never did anything cause he thought notti liked her.

Dd finally arrived at the fucking party

" yo dd, Tia is fucked up bro. Ion know what's wrong wit ha" I said to dd. "Wym, where she at" he said looking around for her concerned. "She over there" I said pointing at her

Dd pov:

I seen Tia on the edge of a couch with her head in her hand. I walk over there" Tia" I called her name sitting down beside her taking her free hand and holding it. "Yea wsp dd" she said smiling at me.

"Why you so fucked up at this party T" I said with a disappointed face. " wymm D it's a partyyy" she said moving closer to me rubbing her hands on my chest.

"Tia you needa chill" I said smirking a lil bit but still serious. "Whyyy" she said moving closer to my face and moving her body all up on me. "Yo Tia you actin up rs" I said trying to resist 😩

She start kissing up on me and shi. I would have js let her do whatever but that's all I let her do cause yk we at a party.

"Rd T rs you gotta chill" I said pulling away cause it was getting to hot. " okayyy" she say pulling away from me grabbing some gas to roll. We js talking listening to music. While she rolling Js.

" here you go" she say handing me a perfectly rolled J. "You rolled me a J ma?" I say cheesin "ofc" she say cheesin too.

I'm rlly starting to fuck wit this girl heavy.