15

" shut up would you" Tyra groaned it suppose to be an easy job in and out they had told her, his soul was already diminishing all she had to was get him to hell "putrid waste of space". appearing in his bedroom she found him sleeping soundly no care in the world her blood boiled this treacherous scum did the worst of sins and still had the nerve to sleep.

this had become a norm for her to receive the order, extract the soul and return to being normal well as normal as she could get, this was a part of her life at first she had loathed it feeling guilty to kill but over time she had to learn to embrace it as she had learned that none of them deserved an ounce of forgiveness for the grueling and gruesome crimes they had committed.

her shadows more like pets had taken a liking to her after realizing that their new master was nothing like the others at first they would be afraid to go near her and she realized they had been mistreated, she hated it they also had some life, well as lively as shadows can get, slowly she began to earn their  trust and found them sneaking around to meet her whenever they could even if they had no work to be done.

she could hear them bickering childishly so she had to be stern with them, they were more like kids who found no peace in the cruel world they had once lived in , they knew not to mess with her, she had become more of a mother figure in the past 3 months, she had to admit that she was afraid of them they could easily end her, but it all came down to trust something that she had lacked in humans but found redemption in them.

"ready? it's only this for the night and then you'll leave okay please don't mess around this time I am exhausted and just want to get this over with okay?" they cackled and that was more than enough for her to realize they understood.

a sickening smirk made its way onto her face she knew she was going to enjoy extracting his soul torturing it only to revive it and torture it again, she would show this man no mercy none at all not for what he had done.

" Who would believe you? look at you, you asked for this dressed so scantily, you wanted this princess so don't go act all innocent"

chuckling darkly she decided to wake the man up, she wanted to enjoy the look of fear in his eyes when she takes his soul, keeping the glass bottle in her hand, she used the other to command the two shadows to yank the man up holding him upside down by his legs, at first to shock to respond he had finally gained his senses back "what...ttt's going on?"

the nerve of this man " what's going... you are about to die for your sins" she replied with little enthusiasm while cleaning her claws, with a sweet sickening smile she made her way towards him "who are you" at this the shadows pulled harder at his legs stretching them further apart from the scream that emitted she knew they had probably torn some ligaments or tissues " oh me, sorry for not introducing me I am death, Tyra the Valkyrie at your service" in a cheery voice that could have fooled anyone if it were not for the red serpent-like eyes and dark aura emitted around her.

she had the body of a goddess all her curves in the right place if you looked from afar you would almost mistake her for an angel.

"I would love to go into detail about the why's and how's and I would love even more to be the one to torture you but unfortunately that is not my line of work so let's start this shall we"

summoning her scythe and mumbling an incantation " this is probably going to hurt a little, oh who am I kidding this is going to hurt like shit all the more reason I am going to enjoy it"...the man's eyes became wide as saucers as he began to thrash and scream his body began to heat up, eyes turning white, skin becoming non-existent the sound of bones cracking resonated across the room with one last blood-curdling scream the black wisp escaped through the man's mouth and into the jar.

"take this to the underworld and make sure he receives ground zero punishment, revive him at least ten times, and repeat the process" she sneered at the jar.

the shadows bowed at their master and evaporated, quickly embracing her they disappeared.

"Can we go now?" she knew that voice all too well and she felt dreadful but this is who she was and she had to accept it or the other half in her head had to accept it, she did, she had accepted it a month back at first it used to make her stomach lurch and head spin but now she had become accustomed to it.

"let's go home".