23

Tyra wiped the blood from her face and cleaned her dagger " how is this so satisfying and yet draining at the same time?" she had 4 jobs all in one night and this was the last soul allowing it to be sucked into the bottle and handing it to the shadow nodding in thanks.

" My poor babies must be so drained we're done now, go home and rest" they nodded excitedly and disappeared. 

finding herself on the rooftop she sat gazing at the stars hiding in the shadows to not be spotted by the mundane eye. the reality of life we live today was not exaggerated but how many of us live? she wondered about everything in life, questioning if this world was just a mirage something that was created as an illusion only to become destructive, while the creatures in it busied themselves with mundane lives, allowing themselves to be consumed by the greed of the mortal world.

status a word that held so much power in this mortal realm, money that allowed even the most cunning of people's downfall. to what extent will these abominable species go for power, they wanted to be feared but did they know the meaning of true fear?

a sick and twisted smile made its appearance, fear is what she thrived for and fed off as she took the souls of the damned those that ruined the lives of many and was no longer seen fit to live a good life, so easily bribed by the devil's gift you could say, was he the bad person in this story or was it these puny mortals doing and just throwing the blame on the guy since he was known as evil and vile?

was that not the easiest thing to do? look for someone to blame for our choices in life knowing very well the consequences of it but still doing it anyway and blaming God or the devil for our deeds? but is it not funny that no matter the choice we make or the path we take does not matter as it will always lead us to what the divine realm has written for us?

here she was pondering on all these lucid thoughts when last did she feel these emotions leaping from roof top to roof top she found herself on a tree looking at the nightlife she enjoyed it she loved it until a growl echoed through the forest  making the animals scurry around to find shelter from the threat.

she watched him stalk the forest and scoffed "act's like his  the king" he looked around eyes landing on a bunny whose paw was trapped in the root of a tree, he stalked closer and closer unaware of Tyra's eyes watching him, he gently removed the bunny from the root trap setting it free as a smile graced his normally annoying face.

"cold-hearted my ass" rolling her eyes Tyra vanished.

his figure strong and face void of emotions he ruled the forest with an iron fist, removing any threat but with all that said and done there was one creature that he yearned for a certain Valkyr too stubborn had hard-headed but  for whom he would do anything to win over...

he rested against the tree trunk as the bunny cuddled closer to him enjoying the warmth his body radiated, gently running his hands on its soft fur " I have no idea when I am going to see her again " the bunny perked its head as if listening intently to its source of warmth.

"do not ever interfere when I am doing my job you punk" Tyra gritted at the Lycan in front of her he had stolen her prey and she was pissed "I was just trying to help, he was going to get away " he scowled he had taken a liking to the Valkyr he had just met so he decided to help her with her prey " I am not some incompetent idiot I know how to do my job and I don't need some stuck up Lycan to help" she hated it, it made her feel as if she had failed with that she vanished. "I will find you and I will make you mine" he shook his head and let out a chuckle.

  reminiscing about the first time he saw her and enjoying the blissful glow of the full moon. after a while, Tadeas placed the bunny near his burrow and made his way back home.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I kind off liked this chapter it did not make sense but it also showed what a mess Tyra's mind was that's why none of her thoughts were coherent.