•2•

~present time httyd 1~

~third pov~

Hiccup(VO)- this is berk, its 12 days north of hopeless and a few degrees south of freezing to death. Its located stolidly on the merdian of mystery.
My village, in a word sturdy. And its been here for seven generations. But every single building is new. We have fishing, hunting and a charming view of the sunsets.

Hiccup is seen running down the path toward a house.

Hiccup(VO)-the only problem are the pests...you see most places have mice or mosquito's.

Hiccup shuts the door to the house quickly as a monstrous nightmare blasts fire his way.

"Dragons!, most people would leave, not us, we're vikings, we have ... stubbornness issues.

Hiccup runs out of the house

Hiccup(VO)- my names hiccup, great name i know😒,  but its not the worse. Parents believe a hideous name would fight off gnomes and trolls, like our charming viking demeanour wouldn't do that.

Hiccup dodges several vikings only to get tackled but a beefy viking with an axe in hand.

Viking- AHHHHHHHHHH! MORNING!

Hiccup scurries off ignoring the calls and yells of other vikings.

Viking 1- what are you doing here!?!
Viking 2- get back inside
Viking 3- get inside

Until a buff viking with an almighty beard grabs his collar shirt lifting him up

Stoick-  hiccup! What is he doing out aga- what are you doing out!? Get inside!

hiccup(VO)- that's stoick the vast, chief of the tribe. They say that when he was a baby, he popped the head of a dragon clean off its shoulders. Do I believe it? Yes I do.

Stoick-what have we got?

Viking- gronckles, nadders, zipplebacks. Oh and hoark saw a monstrous nightmare.

Stoick-any nightfuries?

Viking-non so far

Embers of fire that burn bright land on stoicks shoulders. Although as if nothing, he casually brushes them off.

Stoick-good

Viking- hoist the torches!

~~

Hiccup runs toward the blacksmith where gobber greets him sarcastically
As he puts on an apron

Gobber- ah! Nice of you to join the party! I thought you'd been carried off!

Hiccup- what. Who me? Nah, come on, im wayyyyy to muscular for their taste, they wouldn't know what to do with all....this.
He says as he gestures to his flexing arms(which look like twigs in the perspective of a man made of meat beside him)

Gobber-well. They need toothpicks dont they?

Hiccup((VO)- the meat head with attitude and interchangeable hands is gobber, I've been his apprentice ever since I was little...well...littler.

In the distance, a dragon blows up a house by setting it on fire.

Hiccup (VO)- see? Old village, lots and lots of new houses.

Viking-FIRE!

astrid- alright, let's go!

Vikings teens rush out to throw water on the house thats on fire.

Hiccuo(VO)- oh, and that's fishlegs, the beefy guy who loves to learn, snotlout my cousin but a total dick, the twins ruff nut and tuffnut, followers of loki, astrid, a fiesty girl with bigger anger issues than half the vikings in the village and...(cue dreamy voice) Marie-Joseph, the girl whos amazing at fighting and has this accent i find irresistible. Oh their job is so much cooler.