24

Trigger warning: violence and assault

Everyone was back at work after having the last few days break. Jungkook walked into the bar seeing everyone clocking in for their shift. Taehyung had left hours before to do paper work and admin while everyone else had just arrived.

"Kook!" Chae cheered running over to him and hugging him.
"Hey Chae, missed me or something?" Jungkook giggled patting her head as they waddled towards the bar.
"Yeah I did, all these oldies are making me go insane, plus I need to tell you something" she whispered the last bit.
"Which is?"

"I've got a date, Kook I've got a date" she said eagerly jumping around in happiness.
"Really Chae! What's his name?"
"Hoseok! He wants to take me on a date, there's supposed to be a group of him and his friends going ice skating and he's asked me to come along and bring anyone else. Can you come with me?" She begged, holding his arm.
"Please Kook, I don't have anyone else, you can bring someone too, I just need someone I know to come with me, we can go whenever you're free" she stared at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Okay okay, let me talk to Tae and see what I can do"
She began cheering until she realised what he said. "Wait why would you need to check with Tae..Tae who? You don't mean Boss...do you?" She gasped, when she saw Jungkook going bright red.
Chae was about to say something they heard their boss walking over.

Jungkook smiled at him, feeling like a giggly school girl. This was the first time they were showing their relationship in front of people they know and are close too. Taehyung stood next to Jungkook at a reasonable distance, while he spoke to the others about their short break and how there will be a longer one on the lead up to christmas.

"Okay well any problems let me know, I'll come down and help you when it picks up" Taehyung began walking off but turned around to see Jungkook who was looking right at him.
He tilted his head slightly, making Jungkook rush over to him and stand in front of him so Tae's back was facing the rest of the group.

"Hey baby" Taehyung leaned down slightly, placing a kiss on the younger's lips.
"Hey" Jungkook giggled holding the elders dress shirt. "Don't work too hard, if you need help let me know" Jungkook said, kissing the boys cheek before rushing off before someone said something.

The night started, it wasn't too busy as of yet. There were only a few groups of people there who were busy talking or dancing. They didn't look overly drunk, maybe just tipsy, nothing major so it was easy to keep track of them.

"What's everyone's favourite song at the moment?" Chae asked, as she poured a shot of Amaretto in the glass along with coke to make a Disaronno.
"Not sure, Those eyes by New West or Teenage Dream by Stephen Dawes are the ones I listen to the most" Jungkook shrugged
"Aren't they both love songs" Kihyun pointed out.
"Maybe"
"Kook is in love, Kook is in love...but with who?" Chae teased, having a pretty solid guess who it was.

The group were goofing around like always, Jungkook being teased as they were all trying to guess who Jungkook's new love interest is. Until it began to get really busy, in fact more packed than usual.

Jungkook was rushing around helping out front letting people in while running back and forth to the bar, where he was now. Taehyung had now come downstairs helping with security and other jobs like the lights.
"Hey, what can I get you?" Jungkook asked as he was cleaning the surface quickly, not making eye contact with the customer yet.
"Can I get a shot of you?"
Jungkook's eyes widened when he instantly recognised the voice. His hands began to tremble as he clutched the cloth tight.

He wanted to run away in that moment but it was so busy he had to keep composed and focused.
"What can I get you?" He asked again, not daring to look the man in front of him in the eye.
"I'll take a pint of Aspall"
Jungkook nodded and grabbed a pint glass and poured him a pint from the tap.
The man gave him the money and threw him a wink as he made his way from the bar.

Jungkook clutched his chest and took a deep breath.
"Hey boy, get me 5 Jägerbomb's"
"Yeah sorry coming right up" Jungkook come out from his trance and made the drinks quickly.
Throughout the night Jungkook kept keeping himself busy. He made sure everyone was able to get a break as it was getting pretty stressful and Jungkook could sense the tiredness.

"Hey Kook can you grab some empty glasses we are running low and need them washed and polished"
"Yeah of course" the boy grabbed a tray with the plastic mat to stop the glasses from moving and fished through the crowd.

He began grabbing the empty glasses, making sure he wasn't too close to any of the drunk people. Till all of a sudden he felt someone grab onto his waist and lean into his ear. Jungkook gulped forcing the sick down his throat when he felt the prominent bulge behind him. Jungkook tried wiggling out of his grip, and pushing him away, but he only got so far before he was dragged back.

Tears began to form in the corners of his eyes, he just wanted to disappear. He didn't want to have to deal with the man anymore.
"Let go Mingyu!" Jungkook yelled over the loud music, which made his shout sound like a whisper.
"I'm not letting you go now baby, I finally have you princess"

Jungkook looked around in fear seeing if he could see anyone, but no one was at the bar as they were attending other duties at that moment. He had hoped that Taehyung might have been close by, but again he couldn't see anyone familiar. His adrenaline began kicking in, he just needed to escape. So he quickly kicked Mingyu in the legs, making Mingyu drop Jungkook's arm which allowed him to slip away. Jungkook weaved through the massive crowd towards the bar. Mingyu was right behind him.

He had enough time to hit the big red button in need of emergencies and quickly ran back into the crowd hoping that he could get lost. His heart was hammering against his chest, as he tugged on his bottom lip. He knows that everyone knows about someone pushing the red alarm, he heard the alarm in his headpiece meaning everyone else would have had it too.

He was near the stairs and sprinted up them running to the only place he could think of.
"You can't run from me Jungkook" He heard a yell coming from behind him.
He sprinted into Taehyung's office trying to shut the door as quick as possible, but Mingyu's foot stopped the door from shutting and cornered the younger.

"Told you, you can't run from me" He whispered, grabbing Jungkook's face pushing him back on to the wall.
"Crying like a baby, you haven't changed at all" Mingyu whispered, pressing kisses on the younger's neck, his hand travelling down to his crotch area.
Jungkook squirmed with his eyes shut, constantly letting off strings of no's and get off me. But it was no use.

"Get your fucking hands off of him now"