33

"Kim Taehyung, it's lovely to meet you" a man dressed in a suit said walking into an office.
Taehyung was sat nervously in the chair opposite with his legs bouncing slightly. His palms became sweaty and his teeth began to bite his bottom lip.

"It's okay" Taehyung heard a soft whisper next to him.
He then felt a hand fall to his thigh and felt a comforting rub. His eyes looked down to see the hands which rested on his thigh and held it tightly.

"So I'm going to ask you a few questions so I can decide which programme will be the best fit. I need to remind you that this is here to help you not attack you"
"Y-yeah that's okay" Taehyung nodded squeezing Jungkook's hand in desperation.

"Okay so Mr Kim in the past month, how often have you drank alcohol, drank alcohol till he become intoxicated or smoked?"
"E-everyday I smoke and d-drink. T-the last time I drank to be intoxicated w-was a few night ago" Taehyung mumbled looking down in disappointment.

"In the past month how much has drinking affected your relationships?"
Taehyung looked at Jungkook and sighed.
"It's been a burden"
"Tae" Jungkook whispered sadly.
"It's true, it's a big burden, and I don't want it to be a burden anymore before it gets too far and do or say something I'd regret"
"Okay Mr Kim, that's understandable"

The man asked a few more questions till finally they came to an end.
"Thank you for participating and being honest. By the sounds of it I'm glad you have reached out for professional help. So I'm thinking that we should enrol you in a 9 week programme. I think you will benefit from this a lot"
Taehyung just silently nodded.
"So when will this programme start?" Jungkook asked holding a brave face.
"Tomorrow, the sooner the better"
"Tomorrow!" Taehyung yelled with wide eyes.
"I-I-I c-c-can't" Taehyung's chest started to heave up and down in fear.

Jungkook jumped from his seat and crouched in front of him.
"Hey it's okay, you're safe. I'm here. Your Koo is here. Just listen to my voice hm and count with me while taking deep breathes"
Taehyung clutched onto the boys hands with so much fear and distress.
"Angel ready, 1....2.....3.... You're doing so well for me hm, let's go again 1....2....3"

The man watched in surprise seeing how Jungkook reacted so fast to help Taehyung with his panic attack.
"Good job angel, so proud of you" Jungkook said standing up kissing his forehead gently before taking a seat.

"Sorry that shocked you so much Mr Kim, have some water you must be thirsty"
Taehyung nodded and accepted the drink.
"Okay so lastly all I need is you to sign here, I need your contact number too Jungkook. As you would know by now, we don't allow our patients to have phones so they can focus on their treatment. But of course we want to keep in contact with you. Our visitation day is every Sunday, there will be rules for you to follow but we'll talk about that on your first visitation day"

"Thank you, we appreciate it"
"No worries I'll give you a list of things you can and can't bring here. But for now you're free to go home"
Taehyung was the first to stand up just wanting to get out of that room as soon as possible.
They both bowed before walking out of the room. The walk to the car was silent and a fast pace walk. But once they were next to the car Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung and took his into his embrace.

"What am I going to do without you? I will only be able to see you once a week. I can't, I need you always" Taehyung cried into Jungoook's neck.
"And I'll always be with you. You already know that there is no way I'm leaving you. You don't need to be scared. This a chance for you to feel free. It'll help you grieve. This is your chance Tae"
Taehyung nodded, his mind wanting to just explode from everything that has just happened.
"Come on let's go home and snuggle" Jungkook said guiding Tae into the car.