And So It Begins

In the City Of Vale

Three shadow figures were jumping from rooftop to rooftop, A samurai, a kunoichi and a young ninja.

Shiroi White

Umbra White

The shadow figures were using stealth and the shadows to move through the kingdom of Vale. The samurai stops and gestures the kunoichi and the ninja to move ahead. The samurai saw Junior Xiong's Henchmen smuggling briefcases into a truck, 12 Henchmen to be specific. The samurai unsheathe his sword and silently jumps and quietly lands on ground. The kunoichi and the ninja remains on a rooftop. The samurai puts his hands in the air and his hands begin to glow. Junior's Henchmen notices the glow and then all of a sudden they were blind. The kunoichi disarms and knocks them out quickly. More of Junior's Henchmen came out with guns. Two white shurikens blocks the bullets from coming out the guns and when the henchmen pulls the triggers on their guns, the guns exploded in their hands. There was a lot more Junior's Henchmen came out with red swords in their hands.

Shiroi: This might get a little messy (takes his sword of it's sheath)

Shiroi Sword

Umbra: Don't have too much fun (takes her sword out of her sheath).

Umbra's Sword

The samurai and kunoichi's son takes two black katanas out of his sheath and stands silently. Junior's Henchmen starts charging at the warriors. The samurai teleports around the henchman's and knocks them out one by one quickly. The kunoichi blocks bullets with sword and counter enemy attacks. The ninja does a secret ninja technique called Spinjitzu. He instantly transforms into a white tornado and delivers painful blows to his enemies. The ninja stops spinning and knocks out the last henchmen. Shiroi, the samurai opens the back of the truck and saw the truck was full of black briefcases. 12 stack of black briefcases and inside of those briefcases was 80,000 Liens. 12 stacks, 80,000 Liens, there's 960,000 Liens altogether.

Umbra: Wonder what kind of trouble they went through to get all this money.

Shiroi: Just need to donate most of this to the orphanages in Mistral and Vacuo.

Shadow took the keys from one of the henchmen and toss it to Umbra. Shadow checks his scroll and was notify he was accepted into Beacon.

Shiroi: Accepted into Beacon son?

Shadow nods his head.

Umbra: We need to get these to Mistral first.

Shiroi: Alright, but we're going have to leave Shadow here in Vale. He got accepted into Beacon.

Umbra: I see, get the truck started, I need to talk to our son alone.

Umbra puts her hand on Shadow's shoulder. Shadow does a sign language for "be careful".

Umbra: I was going to say the same thing to you, We might be gone for a few weeks Shadow. But I need you to remember your training, who you are, and don't limit your challenges, challenge your limits.

Shiroi: We'll be back Shadow, I know you can overcome any challenges that comes at you.

Umbra kisses Shadows cheek and drives the truck with her husband. Shadow wall jumps to the building top. Where he was greeted by his best friend/partner Jesse Colt.

Jesse: Looks like it's just you and me, partner. I reckon you're headin' off to Beacon Academy. Well, no matter where you roam, I'll always be on your trail. And so it begins, the start of a grand adventure.

Shadow and Jesse runs and jumps from rooftop to rooftop.