Chapter 1- Back in Orario

No pov:

Deep in the mountains, where only trees could be seen. Where only a sound of the near by river could be heard.

There was a small house.

It wasn't as marvelous as giant houses of nobles, nor was it as ugly as houses of commoners.

In it a certain man was just going through another day in his life, he walked through the hallway of his house, passing a giant object covered in black cloth.

The carpets that his feet touched felt as nice as ever, he then turned to get into his kitchen where he made himself some coffee.

Once done, took his coffee and set on a chair that was facing a window.

Sun shined upon him and the rest of the room.

???: "What a nice day." he said.

*knock* *knock* Knock*

Three knocks were heard by man in the house, somebody was in front of his door. He could only sigh and yell out.

???: "Come in!"

As he said those words, through the hallway loud footsteps were heard. Until a man with grey hair and grey beard appeared.

???: "It's been a while Pavlos." spoke the old man.

Pavlos simply continued to drink his coffee and said.

Pavlos: "What do you want Zeus?"

Zeus: "Hahahaha, i am here just because i am about to go into hiding, i even faked my death!" he said.

At those words Pavlos quickly looked at Zeus.

Pavlos: "You did what?!"

Zeus: "You heard me, my grandchild is on his way to Orario by now."

Pavlos: "Bell-kun? How old is he?! Are you sending him to Orario just to play with him Zeus!" he yelled as he jumped out of his sit and appeared in front of the old man in matter of a second.

Zeus: "Come down Pavlos, i just came by here to say "hi" and tell you the news of my "death" and Bell's journey."

Pavlos: "Why?"

Zeus: "I just wanted to see how you would react, now that i have seen it. I have one final question for you."

Pavlos: "Ask and leave."

Zeus: "Are you really done adventuring?"

Pavlos's head quickly looked at Zeus, his eyes full of rage. With that he spoke.

Pavlos: "How dare you ask me that?!" he said.

His voice would have brought terror to any normal man, but Zeus just stood there and watched.

Pavlos: "After you refused me to go and face the Black Dragon with others."

Zeus: "You were only a level 3 by that time, and you yourself said that your hunch told you something bad was going to happen."

Pavlos: "Who cares about my stupid hunch?! You knew i was the strategist of our familia! If i was there i would have known to either run or stay and fight!"

Zeus: "The rest of familia agreed with me."

Pavlos: "They agreed because of YOU! Admit it! I could have helped! I sure was weak, but my strategies saved our asses so many times! Yet- yet!"

Zeus: "I am sorry, Pavlos. But you can't change the past."

Pavlos: "Fuck off. Don't come back here."

Zeus: "Fine, but just so you know. Bell is Meteria's child."