Chapter 2- Monsterphilia

Right now Pavlos and Bell were fighting a Purple Moth on the 7th floor of the dungeon. After they killed couple of war shadows, they decided to come down to the 7th floor.

There they met the Purple Moth, a moth monster that can spread poisonous powder.

Pavlos quickly took the situation into his hand and gave Bell the command.

Pavlos: "Bell, go from the right. Don't allow it time to react." he calmly told Bell.

Bell: "Yes!" he said as he moved as Pavlos said.

However the Purple Moth quickly flapped it's wings and sent poison at Bell.

Pavlos: "Bell use the walls and jump over that Moth." he told Bell.

At those words Bell quickly used the wall to jump towards the monster, as he did so Pavlos grabbed the shoe of his golden spear and swung it.
(Shoe is apparently called the bottom part of the spear, i never knew this... i guess you learn something every day.)

Golden spear- made our of rare material that looks like gold, it's still tougher than steel

Golden spear- made our of rare material that looks like gold, it's still tougher than steel. Third class adventurer weapon.

The sheer force that Pavlos used, made the poison to fly away due to the wind that he created.

Once Bell was almost above the monster, it quickly tried to move away. But Pavlos quickly took out, with his left hand, couple of steel darts and threw them at the monster.

The steel darts pierced the monster's right wing, making it so Bell would have a clean shot at it. He swung his knife at the monster, slicing it's head in half.

Once killed, it dropped a magic stone.

Pavlos: "Nicely done Bell."

Bell: "Thanks Pavlos-san. Still i can't believe you are an adventurer, i mean i knew you were strong as you killed goblins that came near the village." he said.

Pavlos: "Hahahaha. I am nothing special Bell."

Bell: "But you are a level 2."

Pavlos: "Yes. Just a new level 2." he said. "That's the  story i agreed with Hestia to give to the guild and with help from Ouranos, i can keep my level a secret." he thought.

Bell: "Still i am happy you decided to join our familia."

Pavlos: "Of course i would Bell, after all isn't your dream to become a hero? I want to see you do it." he said smiling.

At this Bell blushed and said.

Bell: "I will do my best!"

Pavlos: "That's the spirit, let's return back now."

Bell: "Yes!"

Pavlos: "Having me at level 2 will make some adventurers back off when dealing with us, if i were to come out as a level 6 with only two of us. We won't last long against other familia in Orario. Maybe some wouldn't be a problem, but strategy plays big part in every battle." he thought.