chapter 2

"let me go!!"

i woke up and felt my body all numb, my brain wasn't processing anything and i couldn't concentrate on whats going on, my vision was blurry as hell. i could tell i was in a empty place considering there was only the colour grey i could see at the moment. a figure then appeared Infront of me and i could see orange and black now .

"hello there~"
they said, my vision cleared up at the voice and i realized i was in the presence of danger right now. i started to panick but couldn't move, i felt something holding me down from getting up, i looked down towards my body to see red light like ropes tying me down from the chair. the rope like things were glowing red and translucent. it was a power.

"finally woke up huh birdy?, you made me wait for 2 whole hours! do you know how bored i was!?"
i recognized the figure to be Timecatcher, number 5 villian.

"w-what do you want from me!?"
i stuttered, he came closer and took of his glasses, knowing one of his powers is that he could manipulate people who look into his eyes i couldn't help but not return the contact he gave me. his eyes were a pretty shade of orange which were to be honest really mesmerizing.

"i was getting bored, thought I'll invite company"

"you kidnapped me"

"we don't talk about that:) also do you have school?"

"yes, and I'm pretty sure you made me miss an important test today"

"ooooh! what subject?"

"...math"

why am i even talking to a villian and don't feel somewhat as scared as i should be? he can legit kill me on the spot.

"now i feel good on kidnapping you, math sucks"

"w-why are you being so friendly towards me?"

"i have feelings too! specially for you!"

"wh-!? I'm 15 bitch! you're already illegal and now this is even more fucking illegal!"

"i don't think its illegal, I'm 17, we can legally fuck!"

"what!?"

"just kidding, I'm not one of 'those' people birdy! it makes me gag"

"uh- okay stop calling me birdy, stop confessing love to a random citizen and STOP talking about fuck!"

"1, i wont, 2, I've been stalking you for a while now and know alot of shit about you, 3, fine birdy"

"y-you've been stalking me!?"

"ummmmm, this is an awkward situation for me birdy considering i personally like you!"

"uh- okaaaaaay what!?"

"ok change topic! what games do you like! i plan on keeping you for 3 more hours!"

this bitch is getting me tangled now, although he is being nice i suppose, and if he plans on keeping me for 3 more hours i guess I'm basically skipping school today? yeah I'm fine with it although my family aren't going to be considering they will be getting a call after school.