chapter 3

_ranboo pov_

honestly from how Tommy is, i was expecting him to never be in love... but I'm happy for him! don't think I'm jealous in any way! tommy is fun and adorable but in a friendly way! deo is somehow as tall as me, a scary sweet type personality, and good looking..

...

WHAT DOES DEO HAVE THAT I DON'T!? WHY DIDN'T TOMMY PICK ME!? I'VE KNOWN HIM FOR YEARS AND HE CHOSE A STRANGER OVER ME!

_tubbo pov_

this is sooo cute! but if deo hurts tom, there's no tomorrow for him... welp! we went to our class after a little talk. me and tommy had the same English class and ranboo and deo were in music class together.

any class is fun when your with Tommy. the whole time me and Tommy were passing notes and tommy made a really good sketch of the teacher (he actually made a good sketch but also gave the teacher devil horns and wings and for some reason fangs)

I'm surprised by how he is good at so many things! he is an A student, he's funny, amazing computer skills (he hacked into tubbo's account) amazing art etc. but even if he's good at these things, be never talks about one thing. his family...

i have been to his house once but no one else was home except for him. he said that everyone else was at work, i didn't question because he told me with a venomous tone.
now i wonder what the other two are up to right now....?

_ranboo pov_

me and deo had the same class, music class to be specific.. i took on drums while deo took a violin, everyone in class was instructed to play an instrument and the best one would be chosen in to join the school band for thus year.

when it was my turn i played my heart out and did my best with all energy to do my best. when it was Deo's turn he played the piano, and he was the best i had ever heard..
ok so he is good at playing the violin.. I'm good at playing the drums...

_timeskip to the 1 and a half hour break of some sort idk _

_deo pov_

after class it was a break, me, Tommy, tubbo and ranboo hung out for a while till we separated for different reasons. me and tommy went to the music room while tubbo and ranboo went to the library for some reason.

i asked tommy if he could play any instruments? he replied with a nod and went to take on a guitar (mr innit actually plays the piano and guitar irl) he played the guitar and i was mesmerized..

"how do you play so well?"

"you do stalk me so you definitely know about my family, my older brothers played the guitar and piano, they teached me for a while before they got new jobs and from then I've perfected my skills more.."

tommy replied with a small smile and in a hurt tone. what happened? i suggested that he should join the school band for this year but he simply replied that it was just to much work so i didn't push him to continue..

after that it was time for class again, i was in math with tubbo, Tommy was in PE and ranboo was in history. me and tubbo took the very last seats so we'd be out of the teachers view.

along the class tubbo and i kept on whispering and some how didn't get noticed
(i wish i had that kind of luck with sleeping in class)

"so deo, how did you meet tommy?"

"umm, he bumped into me at the subway while going somewhere, we talked for a bit, exchanged numbers and yeah.."

what do you want me to tell him!? i kidnapped tommy while he was on his