chapter 4

_third person_

it had been almost a month since Tommy's panick attack and things weren't going good.
a new virus had spread across the earth, it was called X-easer virus. quite dangerous.

the government had announced the school and many jobs to shut down and be continued from home meaning tommy and other students everywhere were going to have online classes. and for Jobs, the ones that required computers were going to be done from home and for the physical ones, working hours would be short.

as for Heroes, they would have alternat days like wilbur and tecno would only go for their hero duties on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and phil would go on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday. same goes for other heroes.

it had been a week since all this shit started happenin and no one had really gotten used  to their new life style yet.

_tommy pov_

it had been a week now and these fucking online classes were a pain! not as much as going to school irl because i mostly sleep through the class and somehow haven't been caught yet.

well right i have to get up for my class which starts in 10 minutes. it was Tuesday meaning Wil and Tecno were home. i sat up and when my feet touched the ground i yelped!

it is cold as fuck! also i was to lazy to get up and walk towards my cupboard to grab my socks and jacket so i did the only logical thing i would. i opened my wings and jumped!

*CRASH!*

I fuckin fell... why couldn't i fly!? i heard footsteps coming closer and my door opened and incane WILBUR! most majestically! wearing kitten pajamas! coffee in hand!

"how did you fall?"
he asked monotonously

"i tried to fly to get my socks..."
i said as hurried back on the bed from the cold floor

"idiot, you know you need to stretch your wings after getting up or its a straight up crash"

"i know that! i didn't remember it though"

"now get ready, you have a vlass in 5 minutes"

he said and left leaving the door wide open!
this prick! i grumbled and "quietly" and got up, hurrying towards my cupboard and took out my socks and quickly put them on.

after that i went over to my computer and joined my class, thank goodness i wasn't late.
i was almost drifting to sleep so i put on sunglasses so the teacher wouldn't know i was sleeping.

then out of somewhere tecno entered my room and looked at me, straight in the eyes...
this is scary. even though he is in black pajamas and a pink hoodie, hair in a messy bun, wilbur came in behind him, and...

"wil... pffft why is there egg in your hair?"

i said trying not to laugh, he glared at me and tecno simply.... he just stood there

"i got revenge"
was all tecno said.

"revenge for what?"

"well, me and Wil were had a bet on who makes better panackes and thought you could be the judge, while making so this bitch threw flour at me so i threw an egg at him"

"it was an accident!"
wilbur yelled as he hit tecno on the shoulder with his elbow.

"yeah, throwing flour at me with a smirk was definitely an accident"