Uno

"Rory! Where are you??" I shouted running through the house that was soon to be called our home

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Rory! Where are you??" I shouted running through the house that was soon to be called our home. My new home.
  My mom, aunt and I had just moved in. Sister had just went to college so wouldnt see her much, but here i was In this small town, Stars Hollow.

Rory was my cat that was hidden some place in this pit. It was bit messy around here, couldn't find anything at all. Not even my cat!

"Mom!! I cant find Rory!" I shouted out to her, maybe she knew where he was.

   We had fought long and hard to get this cat and finally we had him. We got him a while back in Chicago, well a town next to Chicago. However, it was really close to chicago. Just about 20 minutes away. So, not that big of a difference. We moved here for my mom's job offer and my new school. Chilton Preparatory School or something.

    I wasnt all that thrilled to go. At the least, i was scared out of my mind. Ive done well in school all my other years, but this is something totally different. First off, i dont know anybody, the kids are probably perfection freaks, and i deal really bad with procrastination on my work. So, not so sure if ill do so well. However, my grandma, mom, and aunt all insisted on me attending.

   But i didnt really want this, but parents says they want the best for you. Its like the thing where "my parents arent that strict and dont really care until i get a bad grade, parent" and ive never really seen that type of parent unless I got a bad grade. They, want the best for my education, but i think id do just fine in a regular high school. And id be so behind.. everyones already started!

"Ohh there you are Rory!" There he was sitting behind the stairs. His favorite spot. The sun would shine just right there and i guess it was just relaxing, i shrugged.

I left him, just relieved that i found him and started trudging to my mom.

"Can i go out?" I say smiling sweetly.

"Whats the occasion?"

"Oh, nothing really, i just wanted to get to know our town, and neighbors, and stuff." She gave me a skeptical look.

"I might find a really nice restaurant around here! A good dinner..." i imply.

My mom chuckles and shoos me away.

"Yay! See you later."

"Be back by 6. None after!" She called and i shouted 'yup' acknowledging her.

Finally some fresh air! It was really pretty out here too.

Cute shops, red leaves, all the people. Im bound to make a few friends.

Ooh! an antique shop. Lets check it out.
When i walk in, the antique hits me. Literally right in the head. A chair was right in the walk-way.

"Ouch, who put that there?" I grumble, holding my head.

"I know right? Its a concussion ready to happen." I hear someone's voice to the right and i look up. And oh god.. hes kinda cute.
Whatever Y/n, its just whatever.