Seis

"We made it through the week!" I call out pumping up my fist

"Yeah!" Rory calls back to me.

"Im so happy we have at least three classes together!" I add walking with her. We were walking to her house and her friend Lane would be coming over later. I couldnt wait to meet her. I dont think ive ever seen her before.

"Right! That's exciting." Rory nods.

We finally arrived to her house and it wasn't that far from mine. It was pretty house. Most of the houses around here were pretty though.

We walk in and im instantly hit with a warm and homey scent. A bit of coffee extract too.

"It smells so good in here. Oh my gosh, and it's so pretty in here. In my house we're still unpacking." I laugh softly.

"Thanks Y/n. Well yeah. It takes a while to unpack and settle in. Dont worry it'll all come in time." She nods.

I hear footsteps and i look over to the sound.
"Hi guys!" It was Rory's mom.

"Oh hi! Rory's mom!" I say unsure of what to call her.
"Nice to finally meet you." I reach my hand out to her, smiling.

She returns.
"Oh! Please just call me Lorelai." She smiles.
"Its so nice to meet you too, Y/n. Youre all Rory talks about."

"Am i now?" I ask intrigued.

"Mom.." Rory says, half embarrassed and half annoyed.

"Oh come on. Its okay, just showing that she really wants to be friends with you." Her mom replies, smiling.

I turn to Rory smiling.
"I want to become good friends with you too."

Rory nods smiling sheepishly.

"Want a cup of coffee, Y/n?" Lorelai suggests.

"Yes please!" I reply excitedly.

"Coming right up! Rory you too?"

"You know it." Rory agrees.

♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

Later I'm with Rory in her bedroom. It wasn't long after we were done drinking coffee in the kitchen.

"So.. do you know when Lane will arrive?" I question curiously.

"Hmm. I could call her to check." She insists getting up.

"Oh! Thats okay. Unless.. is that what you guys do?"

"Yeah it doesnt matter. Lets call her. Lets have you answer in just to bug her!" She giggles.

I nod chuckling.
"Yeah! Oh my gosh, what do i say?!"

"Just say.. hm? That you're Rory and that.. you dont realize my voice has changed. But its actually your voice."