Preview: Introduction (Must Read)

(So this part is like they're acting, or something, cuz they're in front of a camera, I was inspired by a comic I saw on Twitter, I forget who made it sadly)

-No dialogue for the Introduction XD

Arataki Itto wrapped his arm around Ayato's shoulder with a laugh. Right after, the tall oni waved at the camera with a bright smile. Ayato with a curious expression, looked at the camera.

His little sister, Ayaka, wrapped her arms around her big brother with a soft smile. As done with Itto, she did a small wave towards the camera, holding a fan up that covered her mouth. Ayato held his hands up, getting confused with the sudden hugging.

Then, with the most effective hug, came Thoma, who with joy, wrapped his arms around Ayato with a big smile. Ayato had a nervous smile, blush plastered all over his face as Thoma embraced him. Thoma, like the other two, waved at the camera with an enthusiastic welcome.

Ayato was stumped, feeling a little flustered about being lovingly greeted by everyone.

He felt somebody tug on his pants, and looked down to see no one else but Sayu, who greeted him in a quiet voice.

Ayato looked at everyone, as they all smiled at him. As head of the Kamisato Clan, he learns that being grateful for one thing, makes others feel appreciated. He gently chuckled as everyone gathered around wishing him a happy birthday.

(I would try drawing this comic myself, but I haven't gotten into getting used to drawing such complex designs ;-; I was gonna do it as a simpler art style, but I haven't gotten used to that either, and I've been drawing for like 7-8 years, since I was in elementary school)

P.S: Don't ask about my age, I am over 12 years old, I can say.

So stuff that will be included
-Romance
-Top Ayato/Bottom Thoma as I put in description :)
-Kissing?
-May have mentions of other ships
(No I do not ship Yoimiya and Ayaka, I just see them as best friends, I'm sorry to those who ship them)
-Might have lime/smut
-Mentions of characters from other regions
-Angst
-Fighting/blood

I may add more tags if I think of any.

Other ships that may be included: Heizou x Yun Jin(idk I just ship them for some reason), slight Thoma x Itto(But not really), ships from other regions. (I wanted Heizou, but I missed him because Kazuha's banner kept giving me friggin Ningguang >:( I have C2 Ningguang and no Heizou)

So to speaking, I might post some of my own drawings on some chapters, if I think they're good enough to be on a chapter XD

Okay, so a little bit of a funny story. Not really funny.. But I actually got Thoma, BEFORE I even knew who he was. I got him and I was like "Who is he? I've never seen him". Then later on my sister told me that he was good, and that his ascension material is in Inazuma(I hadn't unlocked it yet XD). And then ended up telling me how Thoma was Ayato's servant, and introduced the Kamisato siblings to me. My sister has Ayato, and my brother has Ayaka, so we've got the trio here :D I have C2 Thoma btw

P.S, I got Cyno by accident. I pressed the 10 pull by accident and apparently got him along with a Xiangling constellation.(I have her C3)

Am I saying too much? Anyways, enjoy the story!! At least what you can stomach.. JK!! My writing may be a little sloppy cuz I haven't written a story in so long. I lost the email and password to my other account "MCLuvsEnder14UwU" So if you recognize my name, this is me with a new account. I deleted Wattpad cuz I thought I wouldn't want it anymore, but apparently... anyways.. Enjoy!