28: First Sight

(Let's get some backstory. Also I wanted to show my imagination of how they met Art- pnk_crow)

-Like.. 6 1/2 years ago this chapter

-Ayato falling in love with Thoma literally the whole time they're together

-Cuddling

My first time in Inazuma wasn't as bad as I thought. I felt better because I had Tofu with me. Oh, Tofu's my dog, by the way. I always thought that going to Inazuma was going to be hard because of how strict the place is. So many guards and samurai wander the place, it'd be hard to make a big move.

The young boy took his first steps in Inazuma. He looked around, examining the place for what seemed like minutes. He had an adult Shiba Inu dog with him. Female, by the way, and Taroumaru's mother.

"If you want, I can show you around." Said a man on the ship Thoma arrived in.

"Uhm.. I think I'll be fine on my own. You have work to do." The young blonde said. Although once he looked back at the city, he got nervous. There was a lot to process.

The man came down and pat Thoma's shoulder. "I have time. It'll be better for you to know some stuff around first."

"Oh, okay." Thoma said.

After the man showed Thoma around to a few places, the blonde felt a bit more used to the place. "This is the path up to the city. I'm sure you'll find a friend who can help you around."

"Thank you, Mr. Larden." The young boy thanked the man.

"I hope you find your father. Be careful, Inazuma's a strict place." The man, identified as Mr. Larden, boarded the boat.

Mr. Larden was a kind man. He's much younger than my dad, yet he had the same occupation. He's inspired me to become a hard-working person. I wonder where he is now..

Thoma waved goodbye. After watching the boat disappear off back to Mondstadt, he turned around and made his way to the city. He exhaled. "Oo-Kay, maybe it won't be so bad.. Mom used to live here..
Come on Tofu."

Although as they walked, Thoma couldn't help but feel unsettled. He felt as though people were looking at him. A lot of people looked gloomy. And serious.

He soon walked up the stairs, where he was met by some kids running past. As soon as he got to the top, he was surprised to see the amount of people walking around.

"Ehm.. wow." Thoma muttered. His dog, Tofu, looked at him with a confused whimper.

Today was a busy day, as there were loads of people walking around carrying their belongings. Some kids ran around playing and having fun. I tried my best to walk past everyone, but I couldn't help getting bumped into by a few people.

Thoma stood on the bridge that connected the two parts of the city, looking over the cliff. It was a beautiful view. "Now we're past the crowd, Tofu. How are you feeling?"

Tofu panted, her tail wagging happily. Thoma leaned down and pet her.

"Good afternoon, young man." Said a gentle voice.

"Hm?" Thoma looked to see a young girl, with soft blue hair, put in a ponytail with bangs. She wore a little flower kimono.

There was an older lady, who seemed to perhaps be the age of 19. She had short green hair, and wore a dark grey attire. She held what seemed to be an outfit hung over her arm. I guessed that she was a worker for the young girl.

"Ah, good afternoon." Thoma responded, standing up.

"I've never seen you. Had you just arrived here?" Said the young girl.