43: Too Much Love

(I didn't know what to do- Also anyone else playing Starrail? Got Welt on 2 pity, and I also have Gepard)

-Kissing

There is definitely somebody watching us. I need to figure that out if I can get this girl off my tail. Thoma just walked while a girl followed him, the one who was pushy about who sent him that letter.

"Hmm.. I'm gonna skip to conclusions and say that you have a boyfriend who's too clingy you've just got to get away from him for a while." The girl said.

Thoma just hummed. "Mm."

"Are you not going to answer me? You were nice before, Tamaki-Chan." The girl sounded upset that he wasn't answering her.

"I've just got some things to do, and it's hard to focus when people keep pestering me." Thoma looked at her. He was fully honest about it.

The girl just stared at him, unfazed while her hand held the letter.

"Tamaki-Chan! Somebody sent you some things. Quite the things." One of the Shrine Maidens from the other shelter came in. It was somebody who comes and goes, delivering letters and taking little jobs here and there.

"I- Wait is all of that is for me?" Thoma pointed to the amount of gifts and envelope's the girl was holding.

"How is it that you're getting all the attention?? I want somebody to admire me like this!" The girl complained as Thoma received his gifts.

"Well, I better go check this stuff out in my room. Could you do me a favor and just back off about the boyfriend stuff?" Thoma went to his room, and closed the door behind him.

"I.. sorry I guess?" The girl didn't seem to care about what she just did. She looked at the letter again and then left.

.
.

Thoma put all of the stuff down. He noticed that there was a few letters for him. He was confused about why he was getting this stuff. The blonde would open up the envelope and see what was written.

"My love,

      For your hard work. I hope you enjoyed the festival . Ever since you've left the estate for this mission, it seems that Ayaka as well as Sayu have felt perhaps a bit lonely. Itto was a bit exaggerating, but that just shows the amount of care he has for you. Also, Yoimiya too wanted to have some time with you. The animals at that Sakura tree just outside the city have been missing you, so I went out of my way to babysit them. Hopefully you'll finish your mission soon, my dear. And be careful not to let the other shrine maidens see this. It'll be very pleasing for me if you happen to enjoy the gifts I got for you."

"Waka.." Thoma muttered under his breath. He looked at the gifts, and decided to look at the first few boxes.

The gifts had little accessories and hair pieces. One box that had some clothing in it. The others with little charms, as well as some milk tea and chocolates. And some other snacks that Thoma loves. Like a box that was safely packed with Hanami Dango.

He noticed there was another letter hanging on one of the boxes. He'd lean over and take it off of the box. Thoma would open it up, and saw a message that was pretty short.

"My Dear,

I almost forgot to put this in the other letter. I wanted for you to come by the estate, as it isn't that far from the Shrine. If you can, meet me tomorrow afternoon. Say you accepted a date with your 'secret admirer'. Fufu, I'm just guessing that those young girls think of me like that. I hope to see you, love. "