19: On The Other Hand

(Artist- @TorinoAqua on Twitter)

-In Inazuma

-Little Sister Time~

-I tried looking up what Ayaka did for a living when she had free time.. But it kept telling me stuff about Ayato's job 😭

Ayaka woke up to a sunny morning. It was the same routine, without her brother or servant around. The other retainers prepared breakfast and helped to clean up the estate.

"Miss Kamisato, if there isn't much for you to do, why not go and train with the dummies? I noticed you haven't been doing that recently." The retainer would ask. He was a black haired male, with freckles and purple eyes. He wore an opened black jacket with a white shirt underneath, belt straps fastened across his chest.

"Hm, I suppose I must. I was just going to see Yoimiya to spend my time, but keeping myself fit is important." Ayaka said. "If I am gone from the estate, it is because I went to Inazuma city, otherwise I am at Chinju Forest practicing my performance."

"Yes, Milady." The retainer left the room.

Ayaka sighed. She hasn't had much to do, since Ayato usually does all the work. She was hoping to have more stuff to do so we wasn't standing around being bored. Although Yoimiya takes up a good amount of her time gossiping, Milady had to find some other activities to do.

After she ate, she went to her room and got her training attire on. -Look up her training attire if you don't know what it looks like-

She was outside, dummies set around the yard. Ayaka grabbed her wooden sword, pulling it out as if taking it out of its sheath. She whipped it to her side, practicing some swings to warm up first.

When she was ready, Milady faced the dummies. In an instant, she took down the dummies with quick cross slashes.

She focus her target on a single dummies, slashing it in vital points before knocking it down.

Ayaka took a deep breath. For a while, she practiced her Kamisato Art using her vision.

~

Later on, Ayaka took a walk out of Inazuma City towards the Chinju Forest.

She had been talking to friends and hanging out with others. She did have a couple of rounds sparring with them. They played games abs called it a day when stuff was called.

-I don't know what to make her do, I couldn't figure what she did in her free time...-

Ayaka was in the Chinju Forest. She was in the area where she did that performance for the traveler. She opened her fan, shaking it to add effect. Milady started a steady dance in the waters, tiptoeing across the stream as particles of ice flew around her.

She would spin, her dress flaring. She tapped the air with the closed fan, a cryo snowflake appearing below her, freezing the water. Ayaka brought her hands to her body, gracefully sitting on a rock as the ice broke down.

As she exhaled, she turned to the sounds of rustling, holding her sword in her hands.

"Huh? Oh, Miss Ayaka.." Said a familiar voice.

Ayaka was surprised to see who it was. "Huh?"

"Hino?" She said.