1

I was seated in a room that was next to the meeting room waiting for PD-nim to come and get me. I was told I was going to be joining a group that has already deputed. I originally disagreed with the idea as I didn't want to ruin what the group has already accomplished but much to my disappointment, I didn't have a choice.

So here I am bored out of my mind waiting to meet them. I can hear muffled voices coming from inside the room. It sounds like they're having a heated discussion and honestly if some rando was joining my group I would be upset too.

The voices disappeared and PD-nim opened the door and poked his head in, "Korain, they're ready to meet you!" He said with a reassuring smile. I went out of the room and walked behind PD-nim He opened the door to the meeting room and walked in while I followed in behind with my head down.

"Everyone this is Lee Korain He's 19 and will be joining as a rapper. I do hope you give him a very warm welcome!" PD-nim gave everyone a glare before turning to me and whispered in my ear, "Korain, you don't need to worry about your brothers. I'll look after them while you're gone." I gave him a worried look before nodding. He left room leaving us so we could get to know each other.

"So you're 19?" Someone said after a while. I lifted my head and looked were the voice had come from. It was then I saw the group I was joining. They all were glaring daggers at me.

"Are you going to say anything?" Jin said sounding annoyed. I stood there in disbelief. I'm joining Bts, they're going to hate me, they didn't want anyone joining them, how would Army handle this news? Will they even like-

"Is he ignoring us?" Taehyung said while pouting. I shook my head in response and his pout went away. I gave him a small smile.

"Can he talk?" Yoongi said raising his eye brow."Hyung, if he can rap then he can talk! he's probably just shy." Jimin said smacking the back of his head. "Korain-ah, there's no need to be shy, they won't bite!" Jimin said with a smile.

"I don't like him." Jungkook said suddenly. I looked at him with confusion, "He looks weird." He had a look of disgust. What's his problem? So what if I look weird, I didn't even have a say on what I look like.

I huffed as I walked to a corner of the room and sat down with my back against the wall. My phone buzzed 2 seconds later. I took it out of my pocket and saw that my brother Haru had messaged me.

—————————Text—————————
{Hyung have you met the group yet?}
{Yeah..}
{Are you happy?}
{Yes}
{Really?}
{Why wouldn't I be?}
{Sorry}
{No need to be sorry Haru, anyway how are you and Minsu holding up? I've heard you both have an test today, how was it?}
{We're fine no need to worry! I haven't taken the test yet since it's only 9:30. I'm not sure if Minsu has tho}
{Oh right sorry! Hold on.. If it's 9:30 why are you on your phone? you're meant to be in class?}
{I am in class}
{Then why are you on your phone?}
{Uhh work?}
{Haru get off your phone! Or I will take it off you!}
{Jeez calm down, i'll get back to work.}
{Thank you. I will see you later when I pick you up!}
{Okay see you!}
————————————————————

I sigh putting my phone away. I'll talk some sense into him later.

"You're an rapper?" I looked up and saw that Namjoon was standing above me. I nodded in response. "Can you rap for me?" My body stiffened at his request, "Are you a bit nervous?" I shook my head. I wasn't nervous. liar. I'm definitely nervous, I only shook my head just to seem confident but I guess it didn't work as Namjoon saw right through it. "Are you sure? You look nervous to me.." I lowered my head, I didn't want to look him in his eyes. "There's nothing to be nervous about! I'm sure you're good!" He said patting my shoulder trying to comfort me. "If you don't want to do it that's okay." I looked up at him and smiled. I was very thankful he didn't force me to rap for him.

'759 words'