love at first site

hunter wakes up still in his golden guard outfit "wow I haven't slept like that in years!." he says still exhausted he looks over to see flapjack staring into his soul " and good morning to you too " he says with a chuckle hunter gets up and feeds flapjack some food before packing the last few things puts flapjack is his cloak and left the door

hunter goes outside to find Belos and Kiki waiting for him " good luck hunter and remember the titan has big plans for you " said Belos " yes sir " hunter replies he gives Kiki a mean look before getting in the carriage and before you know the carriage starts to move.

"luck " "why do I need luck?" hunter asks flapjack "chirp " flapjack answers " not helpful. " hunter starts to think about what he would encounter at blight manor when he suddenly remembers amity and how she knows who he is. before he could think about that anymore the carriage stopped.

the door opens and hunter sees amity and what looks like her sister standing in front of the entrance to the house. hunter takes a deep breath in and steps out of the carriage. 

"Hello my name is Emira blight and this is my sister amity." " hi," amity says rolling her eyes "amity don't be rude! I'm sorry about her mother grounded her for sneaking out to see her girlfriend " hunter could tell that wasn't the only reason she was being rude but didn't say anything. all of a sudden a green haired boy comes bursting through the door " am I too late?. " hunter sat in aw for a few seconds, good thing he had the mask on because he was bright red. 

" ed there you are we were worried sick," said Emira she cleared her throat " excuse me this is my twin brother Edric " em continued " hey," said the boy hunter could feel himself blush even more he didn't even know that was possible. hunter cleared his thoughts. " hello and thank you for having me " hunter said in a monotone voice.

 Emira then led hunter into the house to his room "here is your room. we will have dinner at 5:00 sharp don't be late" Emira said before walking away. hunter started to look around his room and unpack after all he was going to be here for 3 months. hunter finished unpacking at 3:34 so he was thinking about what to do when he heard a knock at his window. "WHAT WAS THAT? " hunter looks out the window to see ed standing below his window " hey goldie! " said the blight " what are you doing here?! " said a confused hunter, " I thought I could show you around " " so why didn't you just come to the door? " " good point. so you coming?" hunter thought for a second. " fine" he finally answered. " ok come on " " out the window? " " ya!" " ok," hunter climbs out the window and hops down to the floor where Edric is and they walk to the garden.