dinner

((A/N ) thank you to everyone who has read my fic so far I am sorry this took so long I had a severe case of writer's block for this chapter I will be starting to post every tusday ps let me know what I can improve on in the comments so that I can continue to grow love - sadie she/her <3 )

hunter made his way to the dining room to find everyone already there including Ed. hunter sat at the empty spot at the table next to Amity and her mom at the head of the table " hello there my name is Odalia Blight and this is my husband Alador," she said pointing across the table to him " we are so sorry we could not be the ones to greet you we had a crucial meeting for our company Blight industries, I hope that Emira did an excellent job of making you feel welcome " miss Blight finished " she certainly did " Hunter replied not mentioning the other two being unprofessional "good now let's eat "

everyone started to serve themselves and pass food around the table the kids sat in somewhat silents while Odalia tried to make small talk with Hunter " so golden guard tell me about your self how long have you been in the coven? " " my whole life" Hunter answered rather drily" how old are you? " she asked Ed looked more interested than her " 16 " Hunter replied plane Odalia suddenly had an idea but didn't share it with the group. after a while, everyone had finished their food and had been excused and made their way to their rooms.

(time skip)

Ed was in his room doing homework when he heard a knock on the door he opened it and found Emira he let her in and then sat at his desk she sat on his bed " so why were you climbing thru your window " Em asked she had come looking for Edric before dinner and found him climbing thru his window " its a long story "Ed answered rubbing the back of his neck " I got time " Em said Ed explained what happened " so you told him you would meet after dinner " "ya why " "bc its after dinner " " oh shit! " Edric ran out of the room and into the garden

((a/n ) ahhhhhhh I did it this took so long to make I'm so sorry it took so long but I did it!! )

429 words