The first day (pt 1)

Hunter woke up to Flapjack chirping in his face Hunter got up and fed him, looked at his clock, and realized he had an hour before school. He got ready and heard a knock at the door. He opened the door to see Edric standing there with a goofy grin " Good morning Goldie- Woah" Ed blushed a little "I hadn't seen you without your mask before " Ed said a little flustered "Oh a yea " Hunter blushed. They looked into each other's eyes blushing." Ok, breakfast is ready- Woah " Em said entering the room "Not bad. Ok, breakfast is ready, so come on!"  

They all made their way downstairs to eat breakfast Hunter noticed that Mr. and Mrs. Blight were not there only Amity was sitting in the kitchen "Golden guard" Amity said rolling her eyes "Blight " Hunter said in response "What is the beef with you two?" Emira asked " He tried to kill Luz, " Amity said still rather salty about the whole thing " Ok kill is a strong word I would say tried to harm " Hunter responded "That's not any better," said Amity "Ok, how bout we eat breakfast." 

They all eat breakfast and head out the door towards hexside when Hunter suddenly stops and says." Ok if I'm going to school with you there will have to be some rules, 1 no one can know I'm the golden guard so you will have to use my name " " But um we don't know your name " Emira said " I was getting to that. my name...   is Hunter " He finished a very faint blush sweeping across Edrics face "Can I you call butt head instead " Amity said mockingly Hunter glared at her "No. and 2..... well there is no 2 but. amity you're going to have to tell Luz about all of this so she doesn't blow my cover " said, Hunter. 

when they finally made it to school Amity went to tell Luz about Hunter and Em went to go find Viney which left Ed to take Hunter to the principles office 

a/n. soooooooo hey guy guess whos back I'm so sorry I waited so long to finish this but here it is the next part will def be out faster than this one <3- sadie

words (391) with a/n