A Royal Secret Ch 3

A week later, Amy was a home brushing her hair and she can't help but blush after her and Sonic's date last week. It was the best time of her life and the first time that Sonic didn't ran away and actually wanted to go and take her. Amy gave a love sick sigh, put down her brush and put on her red headband just as the doorbell ran. She went downstairs, opened the door and saw her blue hero.
"Hey Sonic." said Amy smiling at him.
"Hey Ames." Sonic greeted.
"What brings you by?" Amy asked.
"I just wanted to ask you if you want to go to the carnival with me." the blue hedgehog asked her.
"I'd love to go with you Sonic!" Amy said blushing and smiling.
"Climb on." Sonic said and Amy climbed on his back and put her arms around his neck.
"Here we go!" Sonic said as he ran off with his speed and in no time, the made it to the nearby carnival.
"That was awesome!" Amy cheered, clearly enjoying her ride.
"Glad you like it Ames." Sonic smirked as Amy climbed off and they both went in.
"So what do you wanna do first?" Sonic asked Amy.
"How about the rollercoaster?" asked Amy to her blue hedgehog hero.
"Sweet!" he answered with a thumbs up.
"Let's go then!" she said smiling.
They both went in line for the rollercoaster, when their turn came, they both yelled and screamed like no tomorrow on the zig zags, loop-de-loops and lots of wild spins. When it was over they both felt kinda dizzy.
"That was awesome!" Amy commented still dizzy. "Where would you like to go now?"
"How about the ferris wheel?" Sonic asked.
"Yes!" Amy said smiling.
"They both went on the ferris wheel, went in thier seats and the ride began. When they made it to the top, they had a good view of the carnival and Station Square.
"Look at the view!" Sonic commented.
"Yeah!" said Amy enjoying the view but she felt something holding her hand, when she looked down, she saw Sonic subcontiously holding her hand which made her blush. Amy then rested her head on his shoulder, Sonic noticed this and smiled in a loving way.

After the ferris wheel and going on other rides, they both left to get some cotton candy and they both left as the carnival was closing for the night.
"I had a ball Ames!" Sonic said smiling and eating his cotton candy.
"Me too Sonniku!" said Amy smiling and holding his hand as she eats her cotton candy.
"Well...I better take you home, it's probably late..." Sonic said.
"OK Sonic, let's go." said Amy as she climbed on Sonic's back and Sonic ran off in Sonic speeds to her house and Amy got off his back.
"Thank you Sonic, I had the best time ever." said Amy as she kissed his cheek.
"Welcome Amy." Sonic said with a blush and he watches as Amy walked inside her house. He then ran away full of joy and smiling to his house. He made it inside and jumped on his bed with joy, but little did he know that his happiness was his last...

When Sonic calmed down after his little celebration, he went downstairs and saw a letter on the mat. He went over and picked it up, but when he saw how the letter was sealed, horror was on his face.
"Oh no..." Sonic gasped with horror. "Please don't tell me that this is a royal letter..."
Sonic opened the letter and read what it said and his horror only grew when he finished.
"Of all the days in my life, my parents and siblings have to call me home today..." sighed Sonic "How am I gonna everyone...how am I gonna tell Amy..." Sonic was very grave, he knew he had to tell everyone sooner or later that he had to leave but that was the one thing that worried him...because...he might leave everyone behind forever...