A Royal Secret Ch 12

With the girls, they were shopping looking for dresses for the coronation ball in the kingdom's stores, they looked all over the place for dresses and they were having a hard time looking for dresses.
"There must be something here..." Blaze commented holding two dresses on hangers, standing in front of a mirror and holding them in front of her one by one.
"I know." Tikal said as she spun around and saw a lot of dresses. "So many choices...how will we choose?"
"I think I found mine." Cream said as she came out of a dressing room in a golden dress with tangerine curly designs on the skirt, it had an orange sash with a golden diamond in the middle and yellow orange puffy sleeves.
"That's beautiful Cream!" Tikal commented on the tan rabbit's attire.
"Thanks." Cream thanked the echidna.
"Your welcome, now how about our dresses?" Tikal asked browsing them, then a female Tasmanian Devil that looks like she was in her teen years and was wearing a T-Shirt similar to Emma-Rose's except hers is pink and it matches her sandals and bracelets. She's also wearing light green shorts and a green hair bow in her brown and burgundy tipped hair.
"Hello, I'm Amber, the store's manager." she greeted, "You need any help?"
"Yes, please." Blaze said to the Tasmanian Devil. "We're looking for dresses for the royal coronation ball coming this Saturday."
"Hmm..." Amber said deep in though then her eyes widen with an idea! "I think I have just the dresses for you! Follow me!" Amber said as she gestured the girls over to the changing rooms and Amber went in a closet and found 4 dresses for them and gave one to each girl, excluding Cream since she already picked out hers. "Try them on and tell me if you like them."
"OK." Amy said as they all went into changing rooms and they tried them on. 15 minutes later, they all came out and Amber and Cream were amazed! Blaze had on a dark purple dress with long sleeves and golden trim on the skirt and around the sleeves and the bottom of the skirt was silver and also the top was a V neck and has rubies tracing it. Rouge's dress was short, red, strapless, it revealed some of her cleavage and was decorated with roses, also it sparkled when light hit it. Tikal's dress was short, has butterfly sleeves, it was aqua blue and has pink and light blue butterflies going form the waist to her right breast. But no one saw what Amy looked like because she wasn't out.
"Amy, you finished in there?" Blaze asked.
"Not yet." Amy answered.
"Come on!" Rouge said. "We want to see you in that dress!"
"OK..." Amy sighed. "Here I come..." As Amy stepped out, all the girls gasped as Amy looked beautiful! She was wearing a dark pin dress that goes a little bit below her knees, her skirt has on pink diamonds on it along with sparkly darker pink lace has a soft pink sash that has a big scarlet rose and the top supports her breast perfectly and it has a big hear on it.
"Amy...you look amazing!" Tikal said in awe.
"You think?" Amy said smiling.
"I know you do." Blaze said smiling.
"Your style really worked Amber." Rouge said to the Tasmanian Devil. "We look fabulous."
"Aw, don't mention it." Amber said with a smile. "I know you'll look your best when you go to that ball!"