A Royal Secret Ch 18

Meanwhile, inside the castle, Sonic went inside with Amy to the ballroom floor and everyone became quiet, looking at the two hedgehogs.

"Hey Amy?" Sonic asked her blushing.

"Yes?" Amy asked with a cute smile.

"Would you...like to dance?" he asked her slightly embarrassed, but he smiled.

"Of course." Amy smiled at him.

Sonic took her hand and escorted her to the dance floor, the music began to play and Sonic and Amy began to waltz around the ballroom floor. Amy was screaming with joy on the inside that she is dancing with her prince and ironically, her prince was Sonic. Sonic never felt happier in his life, he was miserable for weeks when he had to leave everyone but now that didn't matter now that he and Amy are reunited, when the dance was almost finished, Sonic dipped Amy and he looked into her beautiful jade green eyes and smiled. He then put her upright and they both stared at each other for a long time as they were closing in for a kiss until...

"Everyone!" a guard yelled and everyone looked at him.

"What's the matter?" Aleena asked worried.

"We're under attacked!" he yelled as soon as he said that the castle roof began to crumble and the guests panicked and ran for their lives.

"What's going on?!" Cream yelled in fear and held Tails tight.

Suddenly they were explosions and a band of villains came in, nobody knew what they looked like because they were all wearing black masks, but they saw they were two foxes, one red and one orange, a half robot and half rabbit girl, a girl chipmunk and a green hedgehog.

"So those are they guys trying to take over our kingdom!" Sonic growled in anger as held Amy close to him because the blue prince saw she was afraid and saw the hedgehog looking at her with a demented look and smirk revealing some sharp teeth in his mouth.

"Attack and kill them all." the hedgehog commanded but pointed at Amy. "Except the pink hedgehog, bring her back to our kingdom."

"I won't let you touch her!" Sonic growled and clutched his sword tightly, then Tails and the others came over.

"You didn't think you're fighting alone?" Silver said with a smirk.

"Thanks guys, but I want Amy to be safe." Sonic said looking at Amy.

"No." Amy said. "If you all are gonna fight..." she added as she made her hammer appear. "I'm taking a piece of the action as well!"

"We're all in this together then." Sonic said looking at the masked group.

"Bring it, pin cushion." the green hedgehog threatened and they all charged and attack.

The fight lasted like forever, Sonic was busy sword fighting with the masked hedgehog, Taisl and cream were fighting off the foxes, Silver and Blaze were fighting the girl rabbit who was stronger than she looked and Shadow and Rouge were taking care of the chipmunk.

"You'll never take her away!" Sonic warned the masked hedgehog who tried to stab the him but failed, and Sonic kicked him in the stomach causing him to lose blood from his mouth.

"You must love her...but she's mine!" the masked hedgehog warned as his sword cut his arm.

"Sonic!" Amy said trying to help him but was stopped she she got caught with rope and saw a masked red cat with purple hair. "Let me go!"

"Amy!" Sonic saw her captured, he go so mad that he slashed his sword in the hedgehog's face causing a deep cut to lose blood and kicked in in the nuts. He then, ran over and pushed off the cat girl holding her hostage and set her free.

"Are you OK?" Sonic asked the pink hedgehog.

"Yeah." Amy nodded.

"Retreat!" the masked cat commanded as she saved the masked hedgehog's live and the other masked Mobians escaped.

"We'll be back..." the cat warned.

"And we'll be watching for you..." the hedgehog warned.