Chapter 27: Modern Wedding Pt. 2

⚠️Warning! Lemon missiles has hit the chapter! You've been warned! Enjoy!
---------------------------
An hour later
Ballroom
White Lily's POV

While waiting for Pure Vanilla cookie and Dark Cacao cookie to appear for their first dance, I was with the other two, chatting in a girls talk along with Latte cookie, Caramel Arrow cookie, and Strawberry cookie. We laughed with each other as we tell our favorite moments with the two cookies as everyone else was enjoying themselves. We then saw Gingerbrave and other cookies coming over to say hi and asked if they can join the conversation. I answered yes as they sat down next to Strawberry cookie and started a new conversation with them. Many cookies including the legendary cookies were enjoying themselves as there was a parade full of cute macaron animals led by Macaron cookie. She recently moved in to the kingdom as a new resident as she already made a lot of friends with other younger cookies like Cream Puff cookie, Lilybell cookie, and more. I can hear the lively cheers coming from the middle as Macaron cookie is the one to share all of her excitement with other cookies. Oh an another thing, Lilybell is my niece. She helps take care of the forest that is located very far from Vanilla Kingdom. She has traveled all the way from the location to the kingdom with her friend Blue Lily cookie and the other cookies that were invited. As the eight of us were happily chatting, we heard the trumpets and turned around to see both Pure Vanilla cookie and Dark Cacao cookie at the top of the staircase. The two started walking down as everyone bowed down to the two kings, waiting for them to get on the dance floor.

Hollyberry: Do you think that the dance will turn great?

White Lily: Of course it would, Hollyberry cookie

Golden Cheese: I agree

Gingerbrave: *rise from his bow* They're about to dance

Others: *rise from their bows and watch the two cookies starting the dance*

Latte: Hm, should there be something more romantic?

Strawberry: You're right.

Custard III: Maybe some petals falling from the high ceiling would do the trick

Latte: Oh I like that idea! Let me get Cream Puff cookie and I'll fly up with her to make the petals fall

Wizard: Okay

Gingerbrave: To be honest, Pure Vanilla cookie actually looked really beautiful in the dress

Chili Pepper: I agree

White Lily: Yeah, Hollyberry Kingdom did have one famous wedding dress designer and Hollyberry cookie requested to make the flowy dress for Pure Vanilla cookie to move around easily

Hollyberry: She's right! The result turned very dazzling with the pearls on the train

Golden Cheese: *nods*

Wizard: *gasps* Look up!

The cookies and I looked up to see both Latte cookie and Cream Puff cookie used a spell that makes the flower petals appeared as it started falling down to the dance floor where both Dark Cacao cookie and Pure Vanilla cookie were dancing. The Vanillan cookie looked up and saw petals falling as he was surprised to see raining petals. Dark Cacao cookie also looked up as he smiled, carried Pure Vanilla cookie and spin around for 10 seconds. Pure Vanilla cookie was surprised as he laughed happily before he was set down to the ground and twirled around before ending the dance with him leaned back and Dark Cacao Cookie leaning forward. Everyone cheered as the two cookies in the middle did a curtsy to each other before linking together and walked to the chairs to sit down and enjoy the part. Many of the cookies are having fun, singing, dancing, drinking, chatting and enjoying themselves. Some of them gave their gifts to the newlyweds as I watched the two with a smile on my face and continued to chat with Hollyberry cookie and the others.