chapter 8

"you mean Kunugigaoka Junior High School?! That strict private school?!"

"Even me can't get in that school."

"Even me!! Even I have the money to buy the school I still can't get in!"

"Well that school is only really based on the intelligent, so it's really easy for me to get in."

"Wow now I kinda want to know what's feeling to be in the most popular school in the whole Japan."

They all just going question here and there, then others just thinking about their lives if they go to that school.

And so they continue the game, and even trying new and learning some new stuff about each other. But still, Izuku keep most of the information hidden, and covered it with lies.

Since his classmates is so persistent knowing about izuku, and even ask to far by asking some really private informations. But izuku is still hidden about that kind of information.

"So that's it guys, I really have to go to bed now. I can't stay up."

"Aww midoriya, why to early? You even going first than bakugo who sleeps at 8"

"I have plan tomorrow."

"Like what? Did you inform mr. Aizawa about it? What time are you going to go?, What time are you going to come back?, Are they go-"

"Whoa whoa iida slow down, and yes I already told mr. Aizawa about it. Now can I go?"

"No I'm not fi-"

the girls planned something... By giving each other a stare signs, literally conversation using their expression... In the middle of iida's sentence momo just close iida's mouth and push him a bit.

"... Yes... Yes!! You can go midoriya, have fun to your outings tomorrow."

"... Well good night everyone."

When izuku is out of their sight that's when the girls started to gather everyone.

"That's rude momo, you interupt my spe-"

"SHUSH iida."

Iida seems a bit offensive about getting shut down, so he just shut it since he don't know what's happening, either the boys also.

"Okay, we decided to stalk midoriya tomorrow."

"THAT'S A EVADING SOMEONE'S PRIVACY!!"

"So what iida, we haven't even know anything about midoriya, so we have to research by our selves."

Well most of them agreed about the reasoning, and some of the people who disagree still don't have choice because either they go with them or not they will get dragged either way.

But little did they know, for izuku's whole life he's always getting dragged into some group of girls, and learn the communication... So technically he already knew what's going to happened.

.

Izuku is doing his night routine, and he's really thinking if he should tell the group that his classmates is going to stalk him, or just stay quiet since he knew something's going to happen.