Chapter 12

"come one karasuma, I know 1-A will learn something there."

"Nezu, we've already talked about this. I can't just teach some random kids some techniques that only secret members of this organization can learn."

"But let's think about it, you can

Few months past and the 1-A haven't see 3-E again, It's either because they are too busy, or they are ashame of what happened that day. But even either one of that is correct, it's still guilt them about what happened.

We all know that they should just let go of it because they don't even know those students, but something always comes up randomly that will remind them the things they did.

And this become a issue, because it's supposed to be a personal problem, but they didn't even realize that the other people around them is getting affected into this called "problem".

Aizawa also noticing this, a sudden emotion shifts. Like they started to be so cheerful, then suddenly quiet, and a massive guilt and regret showing in their faces.

"Okay!! Problem children, I usually don't do this kind of thing but what is happening to you all?!."

They all got quiet more, and even looking at each other and deciding whether they are going to tell the problem or not. That make aizawa impatient, he just want to know the problem so that he could help.

"Well... Mr. Aizawa, we made a huge mistake that always bugging us all."

"Well we met a group of people and we unconsciously offended their friend..."

Aizawa just processing the problem, he don't know what to say because he never got into this kind of thing, he never offended anyone since he's always prefer to be alone, or maybe just with nemuri and hizashi but no one else. Aizawa can't say a word and izuku notice it so he just say some bullshits.

"It's okay guys, they are good people I'm sure they will forgive you all and not going to mind the problem at all"

Well that's bullshit, he knows how they all protective at each other, and once most of them witness some shit there's no convincing the other's to forgive them, it's all trusting each other's backs.

That still haven't lessened the tension of the others, it really become awkward between aizawa and izuku, since even some courage don't work at them.

"Ehem, Mr. Aizawa,.. why don't you tell us the thing you're about to announce us!".

"Yes!!, Everyone. I have an announcement."

Everyone's attention is back to aizawa, Little bit guilt again, but they still have the respect to their teacher.

"Well I know you all have an problem, But remember you all still at school, so for the next school activity we have to go on a trip to another school."

Everyone seems confuse because they just finished an activity trip a few days ago, and there's another trip.

"Um mr.aizawa didn't we just have that a few days ago, why another trip?."

"I don't know also, since i just also got informed about this and principal Nezu seems really excited about it."

"Principal Nezu?"

"Yes principal Nezu himself even told it to me, and apparently this class only can involve in this activity so this is either sudden plan or just very picky specialist."

"Um what school are we going to do this activity?"

Aizawa seems hesitate at first, because this kind of an information is really unexpected that even him got shocked about this information.

"... Kunugigaoka Junior High School..."

They all went silent, it's really unexpected because once again the Kunugigaoka Junior High School is more based on intellectual not about quirks or strength.

"Kunugigaoka Junior High School?, What would they do? They only teaches some gifted people, and it's really based on intellectual so why us the hero course, not the gen department"

Aizawa seems lost of words because Nezu didn't tell him some details, he just got told that they are going to Kunugigaoka Junior High School.

"Well I don't know either, but the only thing principal Nezu said to me is there's some teachers will teach you all."

They all look at izuku since he used to go there and he might know some teacher's they are talking about. But they lose hope when they say izuku's expression... It's confusion, izuku is confused.

Because izuku know all the teachers In the Kunugigaoka Junior High School is a bunch of intelligent people, but not physically people. But then it click, he know's who is it, and since it's Nezu the one who make the activity it's really possible that, that kind of things will happened.

"Well I have a hunch that it might be my former teachers, but i'm not sure if it's really them, since they resign being teachers after we graduate."

"Well it's not them then."

"Well it's still possible that it's them, since it's principal Nezu we're talking about."

They seems hesitant now, since they don't know that people, and they can sense the Possible danger will happened.

"So if it's them... What are the practice did they put you all in?"

"Oh it's not that bad, just physical exercises, quirk improvement and talent improvement that's all."

They all look relief.

"That's good!"

"It's just our trainings!!"

"Ya.. just like that"

They all look excitement since they already do that kind of stuff so it won't be that hard... And izuku love everyone to think like that.

He didn't say what's going to happened before they go to the classroom.. they didn't know what kind of training is it. But also him, he didn't know what will happened if they got there, he's not even sure if the people that's going to teach them is actually karasuma, and miss bitch.

He doesn't know anything about what will happened... And that's what excite him even more, he doesn't have any predictions what will happened, he like that.

(Merry Christmas everyone sorry for late update and here's my gift for you)