Chapter 9

Aizawa is feeling like a third wheel here. Karma has been lovey towards izuku and izuku just gave up pushing him over.

"... So Mr.aizawa what do you want to talk about?"

"Ehem.. well I just want to know more about the guy you came with."

"Oh I forgot, Mr. Aizawa this is karma. Karma, this is Mr. Aizawa. My homeroom teacher."

It became more awkward, but since karma starting to act like a child and whining about not introducing him enough?.

"Anyway, how did you two.. you know met?"

It's not that aizawa is being a protective father here but it's because of karma's high threat aura, in aizawa's eyes he's dangerous... A demon in a human skin.

"Oh we met when we're middle school, he's my classmate."

"...middle school?"

"Yeah, he's a bit psycho so he might give you some.. vibe"

Aizawa is having mixed emotion, and have this train of thoughts going around his head.

'he knew him when they were middle school? AND A BIT?! A BIT PSYCHO!? HE SEEMS LIKE A DEMON! DOES HE NOT SENSING WHAT THAT KARMA GUY RELEASING?! OR HE JUST GOT USED TO IT?!'

"Ehem.. I figure."

Aizawa trying to not fall out of character, he will do anything to his students safety, but the problem in this situation is, the dangerous guy is his student's lover, so he can't basically do anything.

Izuku look at his phone to check on the time since it's been a while since he finished his breakfast and really shocked him.

"Wait it's already 9?, Time ran fast."

Izuku get up and fix himself for a bit then karma also stand up.

"I'll be at the parking lot, so I'll go first"

"Okay, just don't do anything stupid karma"

"I won't promise that"

Karma just walk out the cafe and izuku look at aizawa with apologetic look, and aizawa seems relief because the thick fog of danger is gone.

"I'm sorry about him Mr. Aizawa, he always do that when he get involved with a unknown person."

"Problem kid, where did you really get that kid, that kind of aura he's releasing is really..."

"Yes I know!!, But that aura will change if you get know him more..., I'm sorry again Mr. Aizawa."

"It's okay.. I'm just got shock because of that intensely experience., Now go, and have fun."

"I will Mr. Aizawa, thank you for your time again."

Izuku just go out to catch u with karma. While aizawa left on the cafe, he's knees gave out and just sit down back and he just sigh heavy. He took out his phone and call someone.

"Mike..."

.

The 1-A has been waiting for midoriya to get down, so that they can stalk him on the way to his plans. But while they are waiting iida and tokoyami go in the dorm and sees the whole section is there.