Chapter 2 : Jeon Bam

"Place is packed, hyung. Where do we even sit?" Taehyung asked as they entered Jimin's cafe.

 Where do we even sit?" Taehyung asked as they entered Jimin's  cafe

(Credits to the image owner)

"Where else but the cat section. I bet Jimin brought Cali today." Yoongi said as he looked around searching for Jimin.

"No way, hyung! Last time I did that, Yeontan peed on my sneakers. I bet it reeked of cat scent. You know he hates cats." Taehyung said.

"But, it's quieter there. Just borrow a pair of shoes from Jimin. I'm sure he'd have an extra pair in his gym bag." Yoongi said.

"Fine. But if he still ends up peeing on this you owe me a new pair of purple Jordan 1's." Taehyung said.

Yoongi was shocked at what he heard so he looked down on Taehyung's feet.

"The hell! You're not even wearing one and I know for sure that you don't even have one yet!" Yoongi said.

"I know! That's the point, hyung. Why would I even ask you to buy me a new pair if I already have it. Duh." Taehyung said.

Yoongi just shook his head knowing that it would be useless to argue with the younger.

As they were walking towards the cat area, Taehyung saw a familiar face in the cafe and his eyes widened. He immediately ducked and went on all fours, crawling behind Yoongi.

Yoongi looked back as he was supposed to say something to Taehyung but was surprised to see him down on the floor.

"What the fuck is happening to you?" Yoongi asked with a loud voice.

"Sssshhh! Hyung can you please be quiet and not call attention?! I'm down here for a reason." Taehyung whisper yelled.

"Oh you think what you're doing now won't call attention?" Yoongi said.

"Aish!!! Just continue walking and pretend that I'm a dog." Taehyung said.

"And you wonder why Yeontan is acting weird." Yoongi said, shaking his head. He walked faster and left Taehyung so as not to embarass himself with the younger's actions.

As Taehyung continued to crawl, he almost screamed as he came face-to-face with a big dog who was staring at him.

Taehyung slowly stood on his knees, afraid that any sudden movement might make the dog attack him.  When he was about to stand up, the dog suddenly walked towards him, making Taehyung panic.  He lost his balance and fell on his butt.

He was about to scream, but then the dog started licking his face and then sat on his lap.