chapter 22

Ginie mini came to yasmine

Ginie mini - princess you were right, a witch named Mallika turned zafar and zeher into a mouse. But they again turned into humans and escaped from Mallika.

Yasmine- I really want to help Aladdin in winning from zafar, but he.

Ginie mini- shh,  princess, everything will be normal. And who told you are not helping Aladdin. You helped him so much, and now too helping him, by not leaving him.

Yasmine was listening ginie mini like a obedient child.

Ginie mini- because of you ,your sister came here, and when she came here, Aladdin got help of her. Because of you , Aladdin got his love of life. And I know ,you will help him in future too.

Yasmine smiled and hugged her.

Near aladdin *

Aladdin was sitting peacefully, admiring the beautiful sky. But someone knocked on the door.

It was meher

Meher came in.

Meher- alu, I told u first only , that she is cheating on you. Now be mine.

Aladdin- meher, Don't call me alu. And also Leave this room, before I get angry. And tell me one thing,  how did you got to know that she is cheating on me.

Meher was shocked by his question.

Aladdin- when you never met her, never saw her, never talked with her, then how YOU came to know,  that she is cheating on me..

Meher didn't knew what to answer

Aladdin- tell me the truth meher..

Meher was scared as hell...

Aladdin- I SAID TELL ME THE TRUTH

He shouted at her...

After 2 months *

In these 2 months, Zafar and zeher were very close to Baghdad. Ginu and ginie mini were always keeping eye on him. Mm and meher were also went to thier City back, leaving Turkistan.

Ginie mini, Adaya and yasmine always used to discuss about zafar and Aladdin.

Aladdin still didn't got to know about yasmine's presence in his castle.

Adaya, ginu ,ginie mini and Aladdin again thinked of an idea to defeat zafar..

Hope you all liked the chapter.
Vote, comment, share, follow.

~Your's firdos