chapter 24

The day , Aladdin is going to use his plan to attack zafar***

Today everything was set according to The plan...

So the plan is*

Aladdin's  soldiers had gone To Baghdad as Zafar's soldiers, To check if it is safe to Do plan now..... Also to check if zafar is planning something. And today everything was set in Zafar's Castle....
So, today Aladdin will go to meet zafar to kill him, and end his sister for lifetime.
He will go to zafar and behave nicely with him and act like he is asking for forgiveness from zafar. And when zafar will melt in his talks he will kill him and his sister..

This was the plan of Aladdin, today he reached Baghdad with all safety. He went to zafar...

Near ginie mini and yasmine *

Yasmine - ginie mini, will my sister and Aladdin come back safely.

Ginie mini- princess don't worry, you just believe on my brother. He will surely come safely.

Yasmine nodded.

Skip to night ,in Zafar's Castle*

Till now Aladdin hasn't revealed his face, he just hided with his soldiers In Zafar's room, as zafar was not in his room.

Zafar entered*

(Hey guys ,I really wanted to ask this question. As this Story is near its ending so should I open a graphic shop?? I just want your suggestion, if you tell me yes ,then do visit my graphic shop, please.)

Aladdin went to the entrance of his room. And came like he came from the entrance or zafar will think he was hiding. Zafar was shocked to see his enemy in his room..

Aladdin- zafar don't get scared or angry. I just want your forgiveness. I have fighted with you for so long ,so please forgive me.

Zafar was not able to believe what Aladdin just said. But as per as Aladdin's plan, he surely melted in it...

Zafar - ok, I forgive you. But what will I get In that.

Aladdin- umm, 10 lakh gold .

Zafar- not enough.

Aladdin- 30 lakh gold.

Zafar - still not enough.

Aladdin- what about, 70 lakh gold.

Zafar was greedy person, he agreed in that
But didn't knew the gold which Aladdin is giving is all fake..

He gave zafar all the gold and asked for a hug.

Both ex enemies hugged each other. But while hugging,, Aladdin Attacked zafar with knife. Yes, he killed zafar while hugging... Zeher saw this all through the window, she was shocked.

She quickly Entered the room and tried to kill Aladdin with the glass bottle...

But Aladdin's soldiers, kill her in one go..

Both Greedy bro sis were killed....

Now it was time to return Turkistan.

Hey guys the story is not ended still... some chapters are still remaining.

Hope you all liked it...

~Your's fi