🌸🥀Hanahaki disease🥀🌸 Todoroki version

Shoto's POV:
As the UA school's people all walked home with their friends, I felt a rush of pain in my chest and throat. I didn't know what was happening. It all started the day I saw Uraraka and Midoriya hanging out.

I felt an urge to puke. I saw Ida from the corner of my eye, walking with Midoriya. He waved at me and beckoned me to come over to walk with them but I smiled and shook my head. He nodded and waved bye as he walked out of the school gates.

I sat down next to a tree and closed my eyes, trying to avoid the overtaking pain.  A tear escaped my eye as I remembered Midoriya. Then I remembered Bakugou. Which one did Uraraka like? I didn't know but I didn't care which one. I just wanted her to be mine. 

Soon, I could not longer hold the urge to puke and a few flowers escaped my mouth.

Ochako's POV:I had told Ida and Deku to go ahead and go home without me since I had forgotten my bag in my dorm

Ochako's POV:
I had told Ida and Deku to go ahead and go home without me since I had forgotten my bag in my dorm. I was making my way through the school, thinking I was the last one to go home. I looked around to see if anyone was there and spotted a duel haired boy sitting between a tree and a bush.

My eyes widened as I saw flowers falling out of his mouth, stained in blood. I rushed over to him to see blood and flowers running down his face.

I knew this was the Hanahaki disease. I looked closely at the flowers and was shocked.

They were my favourite.

3rd person perspective:
"T-Todoroki kun!" Uraraka rushes and kneeled down next to him, putting her arm on his back as he threw up flowers. "I-I'm so sorry!" She blurbed as Shoto weakly smiled at her. "I...I'm alright. I know like Bakugou or Deku, you don't have to like me back." He said, trying not to tear up. "No no no, who told you I like them?" she asked. "I-I just assumed.."Todoroki went on. "I like you, not them." Uraraka rushed.

"I love you." She said again, looking into the boy's eyes. Those were the only words that Shoto wanted to hear. "I love you too." He said, smiling softly.