Childhood besties Todochako childhood AU

(A day before Shoto was burned.)

The duel haired boy sat on a bench and waited for his brother, Touya to finish playing with his friends. He sighed and crossed his arms, bored.

A bouncy, bright looking girl sat next to him, making his eyes dart towards her. She smiled. "Hey there!" She said, enthusiastically. The boy smiled back. "Hey." He said, happy to have company.

"What's your name?" The brunette asked him. "My name is Shoto." The boy said, smiling as he stuck his hand out for her to shake.

She grinned and shook it. "Ochako." She said, with a closed eye smile. "Want to be friends?" Shoto asked and giggled when Ochako nodded enthusiastically. "I'd love that!" She exclaimed and got up from the bench, grabbing the boy's hand and leading him to a swing.

Shoto hesitated for a second before sitting on it. "Are you alright with pushing it?" He asked, Touya couldn't push it either so he was certain that the girl wouldn't be able to. She shook her head and smiled smugly as she pushed him really high.

Shoto shrieked with excitement. "Woah!" You're so strong!" He said, laughing as he enjoyed his time. Ochako giggled. "My quirk is anti-gravity so this is like cutting a cake for me!" She said, smiling as she saw her new friend have fun.

Destined besties.