Part 9

Previously..

" Mam where to keep your luggage." Asked on of the worker.
" Please place it in my room." Angelina said politely

Present time.

After listening to Angelina Alexander realised he haven't informed her about room he thought Dante would tell her but seemed like he didn't.

" Um.. Angelina actually we have changed ur room." Said Luciano.
" What? Why?" Angelina asked after few seconds.
" Amelia liked your room very much so we gave your room to her." Said Matteo as if it was nothing.

Angelina was hurt first they didn't bothered to ask her about her school transfer and now they even gave her room to her other twin without her constant and didn't even informed her. She wanted to be angry on them but was more hurt that they didn't care a little bit about her feelings. It's as if her opinion doesn't matter.

" You could have atleast asked or informed me." Angelina said whispering as she was trying not to cry infront of them.

" Oh come on its just a room your sisters have came back home after so long can't you even give your room to them. Don't be selfish." Said Luca.

" I am not being selfish it's just I wanted you all to ask me first that's it. I would have given her my room just like that." Finally Angelina spoke up for herself.

" You are overreacting just don't make a big deal of it." Said Matteo

Elder brothers were just standing there looking at all this but were not saying anything.

" If you have problems I will give your room back. I said them you would not like me taking your room but they didn't listen. I am sorry I will shift my stuff." Said Amelia with fake Sad face.

" It's not needed Amelia and Angelina don't make a fuss of it and just take new room. End of discussion." Said Alexander.

Angelina wanted to say something but stayed silent because she knew it was of no use to talk to them. At the end they will just point out her mistake. So she just kept quiet.
Ariana thought that it was unfair for Angelina but didn't said anything because it was non of her business.

"I am sorry Angelina I didn't meant to take your room but I liked your room very much so they decided to give it to me." Said Amelia with fake guilty face.

" You don't need to say sorry to her. This house is of your also as much as it is of her. You can have anything you want." Said Luciano trying to cheer up  Amelia but unknowingly hurt Angelina.

" It's ok I don't want that room. I was just sad that they didn't tell me. You can have that room." Angelina said with sad smile.

Everyone was silent after that didn't knew what to speak. So Lorenzo decided to break the silence.

" U can keep her luggage in the room beside Amelia i.e beside Angelina's previous room." He said to the worker who had her luggage.

The worker went to keep the luggage. He first took the suitcase and left.
The gifts bags was still there.

" Who are all those flowers, chocolates and gifts for." Luciano asked seeing three hand bags full of chocolates flowers and small gifts. Everyone was looking at it now.

" Oh, that my friends and teachers knew that I will be transferring school and it was my last day so they gave them to me as a goodbye gift." Angelina said remembering about her school.

" Seems like you were quite popular at school and teachers were nice to you." Said Lucas.
" Yeah the teachers were amazing there and also school students. They all were nice to me." Angelina said with a smile.

"Of course they would be nice to you after all they knew you are a Leone family." Luca said with a smirk.
" But we never got gifts from our teacher or classmates." Matteo said with a pout.
" For gifts you need good impression on teachers your teachers always complain about you and you always trouble them so why would they even gift you something." Lorenzo said
" You are saying as if you were teachers favourite. We all know how many trouble you caused so just shut up." Matteo replied to which Lorenzo glared at him.

" Why would you bring all this things with you all the way here. I mean it's not like you need any of those things you have plenty of chocolates and I am sure you won't need any of those gift and this flowers will anyways die so what's the point in bringing them all the way here and showoff." Amelia said clearly jealous of Angelina.

" You are right I don't need any of those gifts or choclate because I can get plenty of it. And the flowers will die. But someone gave them to me with so much love and I should appreciate it. The gifts will always remind me of my good memories with that person. This flowers if I keep some in my room know will help  to keep my mind fresh. And the chocolates I know we have plenty of it in home but the more the better. it also saves money of mine of buying chocolates for few weeks so why waste money." Angelina said. All boys looked at her amazed by her thoughts.

" Why would you even think about money we are rich you can spend as much money as you want." Luciano said just to see what she says.
" Yes I can spend as much as I want but saving money is never bad." Angelina said.

" Ok why don't you go and rest we will call you for dinner." Alexander said.
"Yes I will get sone rest I am feeling really tired. By the way you all can take some chocolates if you want." Angelina said looking towards the younger brothers and her Twins.
The boys immediately grabbed some chocolates so did the girls. Angelina left for her room with the remaining bags.

Angelina went in the room the room was simple she was tired so didn't bothered to check more and went to shower her luggage was already in the room.
After shower she decided to take a nap.

After sometime a maid came and told Angelina it was Dinner time so she went for dinner.
At dinning table all were present. Angelina went and sat beside Ariana as it was empty seat.
Dinner was served everyone was having dinner silently. Angelina was really sleepy and didn't wanted to eat her mind was clouded with the thoughts about her brothers and how they behave with her. so she finished her dinner quickly.
" I am full can I leave." Angelina asked Alexander.
" You didn't had much food."said Luciano.
"I was not hungry and I am also feeling sleepy." Angelina said.
" Ok you can leave." Alexander said.

Angelina stood up and took her plate and was about to go in the kitchen when Matteo asked." What are you doing?"
" Taking the dishes to wash." Said Angelina.
" You don't have to do that just leave it here the maids will do it." Luca said.
" But I can do it on my own so why trouble others for my work." Angelina said and went in the kitchen.

After doing her dishes she went to her room and slept still in thought about her brothers she was silently crying thinking about how her brothers treat her and what did she do to deserve such behaviour from her brothers with this thoughts she went into deep slumber.

_________________________________________

Hey guys,
Hope you like the chapter,
Next chapter will be out soon.
Plz do vote for it.
If any mistake plz do tell me so I can correct it.
Thankyou.